Day 28: Fear & Depression(pt.3)

Y/N: ...

I slowly regained my consciousness inside of a dark room, so dark that I couldn't even see anything past my hands. I slowly placed them on the ground and then went up before taking slow steps, trying to find the walls.

Y/N's mind: I don't think walls exist here.

I said that to myself after walking for what felt like 5 whole minutes, not touching anything except the invisible floor under my feet. However, I continued walking away from my original position and then went through the floor at some point, falling into the abyss of the unknown...

...I fell, fell and fell...

...more, endlessly...

...until she stopped it.

QoH: Y/N!

The light that I was looking for appeared and I was now sitting on a comfy couch, sitting by her side. She was still wearing her magical girl outfit but I was now wearing a regular suit instead of Red's one.

Y/N: What's going on? Where am I?

I quickly glanced around the room and felt her hand slowly grabbing my arm before leaning herself against me. I looked back at her and she returned my look back at me, a peaceful smile trying to comfort me... only to make me even more distressed.

Y/N: You did this, you caused this!

I left my place and glared at her before pointing her with an accusing finger, not playing her game. Her smile dropped and I could see her eyes trembling a little, now holding her hands together.

QoH: Y-Y/N, I wanted to help you-

Y/N: It doesn't help me in the slightest, not at all.

QoH: It is for me! You keep hurting yourself for no reason at all, for what exactly? Tell me, what are you risking your life for? Energy? Your life is worth more than that!

Y/N: How do you-

QoH: I have ears Y/N, I'm capable of listening just like you and I know that you're all doing this for the sake of energy, I'm simply another thing for you to extract energy from and that's not what I want to do!

Y/N: Why dragging me here then, I'm not the one responsible for your situation!

I couldn't help myself but yelling at her, showing her my discomfort. She frowned a little and left her seat before placing one of her fingers against my torso.

QoH: I decided to save a poor soul, that's what I did Y/N! I SAVED you from this place!

Y/N: ...Why? We don't know each other and plus, if you really wanted to save the poor souls trapped here, you should have brought everyone else.

QoH: No.

She simply shot down my proposition, a shadow looming her eyes when she said it. I remained silent and then turned around.

Y/N: Then I don't need to remain here, I'm leaving.

I saw the door and then reached for the doorknob before opening it. However, when I did so, I was dragged away from it by the girl with me in the room. When I tried to tell her to let me go, I was stopped when I noticed her expression...

...Her pupils close to non-existent, her teeth gritted against each other and I saw her hands thightly holding me back, using every ounce of power that she had to keep me away from that door.

QoH: You can't leave me, you can't! Do you understand?!

She screaming those desperate words before throwing me back on the couch, tossing me like a vulgar puppet across the room. I glared at her and then jumped out of it, aiming a punch at her since I didn't have a single weapon at my disposal. She blocked it and then grabbed the collar of my clothes, leaning her head closer to me.