Day 21: Dusk Completed

-The ices are melting... We don't know if it's because spring is coming or the palace is crumbling.

-Tales say the moon bewitch man. But, in reality, man despairs at the moon.

Alter Ego's P.O.V.

I dragged Y/N away from Queen of Hatred and then picked him up before rushing to a safer place. The emergency team quickly understood the problem and we were both sent to a separate room where they would be able to take care of him.

Alter Ego: What do you mean I can't stay?

Employee: We can't let someone else in the room, it's procedure, you will be able to see him after everything is stabilized.

Alter Ego: *Sigh* Fine.

I started walking away but stopped at the door before looking back at them.

Alter Ego: However, try anything and I'll blow your heads off with this rifle.

Employee: U-Understood.

I turned back at opened the door before waiting outside, thightly holding my weapon in my hands as I watching the only thing separating me from making sure that Y/N was fine.

???: Quite a surprise to see you here.

I turned around and my eyes widened a little, not in surprise but in fear.

Alter Ego: A-Angela?

She was standing beside me, giving me a somewhat hateful stare, giving me shivers down my whole body. I remained still and looked at her walking closer before stopping in front of me.

Angela: However, you can leave now, an employee has no reason to remain here.

Alter Ego: ...No, I'm staying for Y/N.

Angela remained still for a moment and she turned her head before responding coldly to what I just said.

Angela: I will take over, your shift is currently not over, leave.

Alter Ego: ...

I wanted to protest but there was nothing I could do, I would get "fired" if I tried anything right now. I got up and started walking away before getting stopped by the voice of the AI behind me.

Angela: A reminder for you from myself, stay away from Y/N if you wish to see the light of the next day.

Alter Ego: ...

I ignored her and continued walking, going back to my department.

Like hell I'm going to stop, I'm gonna keep talking to him if I want to.

The next day...

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around, seeing that I was back in my bed, inside my room. I left the blankets and looked at myself in the mirror, still the same as usual. I checked under my suit but there was no traces of the spears, like I never got stabbed by them to begin with.

Y/N's mind: I know for sure that I did get stabbed, this is weird.

I walked out of the room and quietly made my way to the Security team and when I entered, I saw Tiphereth looking around, clearly looking for something.

Y/N: Can I help you?

She turned around and walked in my direction before grabbing my hand.

Tiphereth: You are in my department, what are you doing here?