Day 9 : Nightmare or Reality?

-Remember this melody? The professor played this song when the students were sleepy. Happy birthday.

Y/N: ...

I woke up in my bed only to be greeted with pure darkness. I stood up beside my bed and looked around, Alter Ego wasn't in the room and everything seemed... too surreal for some reason. I walked around and opened the bathroom but Alter Ego wasn't there.

Y/N's mind: Did she decide to take a walk outside?

With that question in my mind, I turned around and then jumped in place by what I was seeing. A pair of eyes was looking at me through the darkness then a familiar voice reached me.

Angela: Good morning Y/N.

Y/N: A-Angela, what are you doing here?!

The sound of her high heels echoed in the room as she approached me, her eyes closed by the time she was right in front of me. I took the time to look at her carefully and then realized that she was a little taller than me which made me even more scared of her.

Y/N: What are you doing in my room?

Angela: ...

Her face was fixated on mine but she wasn't responding to my question. I tried to step back but I immediately felt something tugging my sleeves. I looked down and saw her hands firmly holding my arms.

Y/N: Angela...

No response. I looked back up and saw her eyes opened once more, looking at me intensely. She quickly closed them and stepped away from me.

Angela: Your new suit, I am here to give it to you.

Y/N: ...Thanks, I suppose?

I looked at my new suit and a little smile formed on my face.

As I was about to take it, I felt a pair of arms surrounding my neck

As I was about to take it, I felt a pair of arms surrounding my neck. I looked behind me and saw the AI looking at me with her eyes opened once more but also a large smile on her face.

Angela: Welcome back, I've been waiting for you.

...

...

...

Y/N: *Gasp*

I raised my head and shook my head around in panic, I was inside the Information department all by myself. I sighed to myself and looked down at myself to realize that I was wearing the suit that Angela gave me in my dream.

Y/N: What the-

I was interrupted by the lights turning on along with someone walking inside the room.

Malkuth: ...

Y/N: Malkuth? Why are you here?

Malkuth: Y/N, have you seen Yesod?