Day 7: Another Day... Again

-But what's really pitiful is those like dying in the hands of the likes of me.

Y/N: Malkuth?

Malkuth: ...

We walked around for a while in an area of the facility that I never visited myself. I tried to make her talk but nothing was reaching her, she fell into her own world.

Malkuth: She keeps thinking that she's superior to everyone else, how bold of her.

Y/N: Malkuth!

Malkuth: If only I could just make her disappear...

Y/N: Malkuth!

I grabbed her shoulder and she stopped on her track, looking at me with a pair of empty eyes.

Malkuth: Who would cry about her death?

Y/N: Hey! Snap out of it Malkuth!

She blinked twice and she returned back to her normal expression, the least terrifying one. When she noticed that I was looking at her, she smiled to me and grabbed my hand.

Malkuth: You know what?

Y/N: ...What?

She went back on her steps and I was forced to follow her since she was still firmly holding me.

Malkuth: If it was really that important, she should have come pick you up herself.

I could feel some hatred coming from her voice, causing me to try to free myself from her.

Y/N: If that's the case then could you-

Malkuth: Now now, we still have some work to do, follow me!

Y/N: Malkuth, I don't work for the Control team anymo-

Malkuth: Pleeease.

She gave me a pair of puppy eyes, making me cringe on the inside.

Y/N: Fine but on the condition that you never do that again.

She smiled and dragged me to the offices before giving me some documents. She told me that all I had to do was to make sure they were up to date. I rolled my eyes and quickly started so I could be done with it but the fact that she insisted on working right beside me kinda slowed me down.

Y/N: ...Why are you-

Malkuth: Don't mind me, I can help you more quicker that way.

Y/N: ...

Unable to reason with her, I looked back to my job and kept reading the files one after one to the point I could sleep and my body would still be able to work on it's own.

Y/N: ...

The more time that I spent doing this, the more tired I was becoming. I sneaked a glance in Malkuth's direction and saw her doing everything without any problems.

Y/N: Malkuth, I need to go now.

I stood up and gave the papers I've done before walking to my room. Alter Ego was waiting for me obviously. I explained her what happened and we went to bed, preparing ourselves for the next day.

...

...

...

Y/N: Another one?

I asked that to an employee in the room while grabbing a cup of coffee since I needed a little boost of energy.

Employee: Yea, they brought another one of those things.