Day 13: A Perfectly Normal Day

-And many skins yelled one word. "Manager".

Y/N: Another day in Lobotomy Corporation, another day to pray that we don't die.

Alter Ego: Please refrain yourself from saying this, we don't want to make the others depressed.

Y/N: ...Sorry.

We kept walking and as I was about to go to the Training team, Alter Ego grabbed my sleeve.

Alter Ego: Hey, if you don't mind, we could spend some time to talk after the shift?

Y/N: Yea sure, it could be good to not think about the job nonstop. So, I'll see you tonight.

She smiled at me before nodding. We both went our own ways and I was glad that Alter Ego wasn't mad at me anymore.

Hod: Y/N, just in time. We have a new recruit in our department.

Y/N: Oh really?

I looked behind her and saw a guy waving at me with a smile.

???: Nice to meet you Y/N, I'm Daniel.

We both exchanged a handshake and smiled at each other.

Y/N: I'm also glad to meet you Daniel, let's try our best together along with everyone else.

We nodded together and went back inside the main room of the Training team. We listened to a quick speech from our Sephirah before walking back to our positions.

*Beep*

Daniel: My first assignment, wish me luck.

Y/N: Good luck.

He walked away and I focused on the screen beside me, waiting impatiently for what I should do. After a while it did happen, fortunately.

*Beep*

I slowly walked out of the room in order to go to my assigned containment room. I didn't know the name of the abnormality so like usual I was a bit scared.

Y/N's mind: Come on Y/N, you can do this.

I opened the door and stepped inside. When I looked at the abnormality however, my courage immediately dropped.

It was horrifying to watch.