Day 32: Pinks

-The color of the human heart is pink. By wearing the same color, we can blend into the people's mind.

Y/N: ...

I was currently sitting down on a chair, waiting for Gebura to show up. I waited, waited, waited and waited and she finally arrived, mumbling something under her breath.

Y/N: Hey Gebura.

Gebura: *Sigh* That brat took more than I expected before giving up.

She sat down on the chair facing me and leaned her head against her right hand, a smoking cigarette in her mouth. Remembering that Hava was the cause behind that little chaos, I could only answer with an awkward laugh.

Y/N: So... you had something to tell me right?

Gebura: Yea, I'll just go straight to the point.

She removed the roll of tobacco from her mouth and gave me a slight frown.

Gebura: How much do you remember? I was gained the knowledge that you salvaged some of your past memories at one point and I want to know from you.

Y/N: ...Not much, I know Hod's name, Tiphereth and my memories with Alter Ego, I don't remember anything else.

Gebura: ...Only that...

She whispered those 2 words to herself, thinking of something. She returned her attention back to me and tried to say something, only to be stopped by the one person that I didn't want to see.

Angela: Of course I would find you here with Y/N, Gebura.

The woman in red turned around to look at the AI standing near us and gritted her teeth, interrupting our conversation. Angela ignored her and focused on me, who's currently feeling uncomfortable.

Angela: Y/N, please go to the manager's office at the end of the shift. We are having a discussion and we would like you to represent the employees during the meeting.

Y/N: A representative? Are we gonna have a debate?

Angela: No, it is a simple meeting about a contract but someone representing the employees could be helpful.

Y/N: ...I'm not too sure about that.

Angela: I expect you to go to the manager's office as soon as your shift is over Y/N, no exception.

Gebura: Don't tell me...

Angela: It's for the Rabbit's contract.

The disciplinary Sephirah stood up and glared at Angela with fury, her hands thightened into fists.

Gebura: We don't need those people inside our facility, we can take care of our problems ourselves!

Y/N: ...About that.

I gave an unsure expression while bringing her attention back to me. She noticed my look and she finally gave up.

Gebura: Fine but I'm going with him.

Angela: I do not see the problem in that.

She walked away and I noticed how late it was. I told Gebura that I had to go and left the cafeteria, leaving her on her own.

The next day...

The beginning of a new day arrived and when I stepped inside my department, I knew that today wasn't going to be a quiet one. I saw Tiphereth throwing a tantrum at the employees who didn't do anything to deserve it.