Day 10: Massive Chaos

Alter Ego: How are you feeling right now?

She asked that the next day. I looked at her with my tired eyes and answered.

Y/N: Could be worse, like everything actually.

I slowly made my way out of my bed and prepared myself for the next day along with Alter Ego. After we were both done, we left the room and walked to the Information department. The walk to there was silent since none of us wanted to ruin the silence, it broke by itself when we arrived though.

Dana: Heeeeyyyy, wassup?

Y/N: What's with the accent all of the sudden?

Dana: Dunno, feel like it.

Y/N: Alright... let's wait for our orders for now.

*Beep*

Dana: Again?! I just went in there yesterday!

Y/N: You're lucky, at least you don't have to deal with that fucking plague doctor, I don't trust it.

Alter Ego: I never trusted it to begin with.

Dana: Anyway, I gotta go, see you later.

She walked out of the room calmly and the 2 of us looked at each other. Soon after, Alter Ego left to go deal with the Scorched girl. Then, I received a work order...

Y/N: ...You gotta be shitting me.

I frowned upon my assignment but sighed before going to the containment unit that I needed to be in.

Y/N: Hello once again... Plague doctor.

The abnormality just stared back at me with no response whatsoever. I ignored it and started writing my notes about it's current behaviour until I heard the intercom.

Intercom: 7 PE boxes successfully produced.

Y/N: About time.

I turned around and left the room before I heard an alarm.

Intercom: Warning! Employee Dana has fallen into a panicked state, suppression is needed immediately! Sane employees left: 4.

Y/N: Dana?!

I quickly ran to the containment room of the new abnormality and somebody pushed me violently on the ground. I looked up and saw Dana running past me, carrying a hook in her hand.

Dana: I'll destroy this cursed company!

She walked past the Plague doctor's room and went up a floor by the emergency stairs. I jumped back on my feet and tried to catch up with her but she was too fast for me. She stopped near a door and started to force it open with the hook she was carrying. As I was about to smack some senses into her, the door opened and she kept going.

Intercom: Warning! Forsaken Murderer has escaped!

I ran past the room and checked behind me to see the abnormality with the straitjacket walking around on its knees with a metallic cylinder on his head. I ignored it and tried to catch up with Dana before she could do anything else but then I heard the intercom turn on again.

Intercom: Warning! Employee Skylock has fallen into a panicked state, suppression is needed immediately! Sane employees left: 3.

I climbed up the stairs and saw her opening another door before leaving the room. Soon after, the Scorched girl walked out of the room and started making her way towards me.