Day 33: Tiphereth's Suppression(pt.1)

-The world's most beautiful concert starts from the ruined.

Y/N: ...

Waking up was the most painful thing, waking up with the feeling that something was going to happen. I slowly prepared myself and gave myself some words of encouragement, trying to calm myself before facing the new day.

...

...Unfortunately, I was right.

Y/N: What the-

Frozen in place, the only I could do was wtinessing the horrible reality in front of my eyes. Normally, I would deny it but after seeing it multiple times, I could only force myself to accept that sight.

 Normally, I would deny it but after seeing it multiple times, I could only force myself to accept that sight

Y/N: This is...

Seeing the large amalgamation of robots melted together, I could only think of the same girl known as Tiphereth, crying for my attention before running away. The same one that I first thought to be a brat, only to end up being the one tossed aside since nobody would look her way.

Y/N: Tiphereth!

Gathering my courage, I mustered the strength to say her name, wanting to put a stop to the current problem. The robot on the top looked down, observing me standing in front of it. Remembering the conversation that we had yesterday, she was probably on the breaking point and I caused her to snap...

Tiphereth: Y/N never looks at me, Y/N doesn't want to be with me, Tiphereth is gone and I'm all alone now.

Y/N: ...

I couldn't do anything, she was too deep in her delusions, the only thing I could do was my job. In that state, my words would only bounce against her. Thinking about the current situation, I probably shouldn't blame myself since I normally wouldn't remember about the 'last times' but I couldn't stop myself from putting the blame on me, it was my fault for ignoring her.

Tiphereth: Stop ignoring me!

Her long arms suddenly swung down and bounced against the bodies of the robots below her, causing the whole ground to shake violently. Trying to keep my balance, I used a desk to put my weight on it, gritting my teeth.

Intercom: Warning! Anomalies detected inside containment units, meltdowns imminent!

Y/N: Meltdowns?

???: What's going on?!

Turning my head around, I saw a familiar face, Maria. She ran inside the department, wearing Forsaken Murderer's suit. Noticing the eldritch monster standing near us, she dropped on the ground from shock.

Y/N: ...We have to call the Manager, he probably knows what those meltdowns are!

Pulling her back on her feet, I pressed her to go call him through the support services. Now back on my own, I prepared my stuff in order to perform my duties and glanced back at Tiphereth, grabbing the corpses laying everywhere.