Day 27: Disciplinary(pt.1)

-Blood covered the floor, people were running away

Y/N: ...

I felt a disconnection with the world around me, I felt like I was floating in the void. In that void, it was me, a noose, a chair and a picture frame. I walked to the picture and when I picked it up, I saw Alter Ego and I smiling at the camera under the bright Sun, both wearing a ring around our finger.

...I placed back the picture and then stepped on the chair before placing the noose around my neck. Then, in a powerful kick, the chair fell and I started to lose my breath, feeling my world turning darker.

Y/N: ...

I couldn't say anything and even if I could, I wouldn't say a single word, only silence. I closed my eyes and then exhaled, accelerating the process.

...

Y/N: ...

I woke up and left my bed before preparing myself for the next day. Alter Ego soon woke up and greeted me with a smile before doing the same. We both helped each other and then stepped out of our room before going to our assigned departments.

Tiphereth: Hey Y/N.

I saw my Sephirah waving at me and I did the same back in her direction. I took a seat and then started working on some documents, like every other days until a work order was given to me.

Y/N: Hey, sorry about last time.

Tiphereth: Last time?

Y/N: You know... when you started getting emotional, I didn't want to hurt your feelings-

Tiphereth: It's fine, no need to talk about it.

I nodded and continued writing beside her. Each time my eyes looked away from my papers to her, I could see a smile on her face, a genuine one. Her smile soon forced one on my face and we continued our work happily.

Y/N: Where's Tiphereth?

Tiphereth: ...Tiphereth?

She hesitated when she said the name out loud. Now that I think about it, I always had the feeling that something was missing in the Central Command department, the second Tiphereth never appeared once...

...Wait, how do I know that? How did I know that there was a second one?

Tiphereth: Maybe we shouldn't talk about him...

Y/N: Did something happened?

Tiphereth: He's... resting now, his program became too... he won't come back anymore.

Y/N: ...He's gone for good?

She stopped writing and placed her head in the palm of her left hand before looking at me with a sad look in her eyes.

Tiphereth: ...Yes, he became too defective to be kept so they stopped rebooting him at one point.

...Then, her eyes widened and she turned her head, now facing me with surprised expression on your face. I tilted my head in confusion, what was so surprising?

Tiphereth: How... do you know about Tiphereth if you never saw him?

I then understood her surprise and I felt some sweats forming on my face, how was I supposed to explain that?

Y/N: I... I don't know, I'm confused.

???: Of course you are.

...No way, there's no fucking way that she's here.