Day 3: Bird (Redone)

-People have been committing sins from a long time ago. Why do they commit such a thing? Even when they know it is bad?

Y/N: ...

I slowly opened my eyes, groaning to myself due to the fact that it was not out of my own volition but my body's. My internal clock was throwing some punches at me, forcing me to wake up. As I did so, the sight of my room greeted me.

Y/N: Why do you have to be such a pain in the ass?

I mumbled to myself out of annoyance and dragged my heavy body out of my comfortable bed.

As I do, my eyes scanned the room I was slowly getting adjusted to and saw the box from yesterday resting on my desk, greeting me. A long moment of silence remained as I stared at the object, my curiosity getting the better of me.

Sure, the way Angela gave me said box was rather... aggressive to say the least but at the same time, there's an aura of mystery around it. A few surprises definitely can make one's life more interesting.

Y/N: Plus, it's just a box, I doubt I'm gonna open a portal to another dimension.

With that train of thought, I opened the lid and peeked inside. What I found was a rather odd object that looked like a mace and a suit underneath it.

 What I found was a rather odd object that looked like a mace and a suit underneath it

Y/N: That's... uh... an odd choice of weapon.

I whispered out of bewilderment as I took out the large cross. The suit was also something that made me frown slightly. Was I supposed to wear this? It looked like someone slapped some knee pads on a suit, gave it a new color and called it a day.

Sadly, as much as I would have liked to complain, time was not on my hand and so, I hurriedly changed into the uniform given to me. It certainly felt weird at first but the feeling quickly dissipated as I moved around.

Y/N: Anyway, I better hurry up if I don't want to be late.

I spoke to my own reflection and clapped my hands. It's my third day, now's not the time to start getting lazy and arrive late! I gathered my energy and made my way outside of my room, ready to face the new day.