Chapter 5

Oh god Nica do NOT check too see if he has abs. He takes off his shirt and I'm being soooo awkward. Oh god Nica you are so stupid.

I start cleaning the blood off his arm cautiously. He winces a little.

"Tell me if it hurts a lot okay? I put some anti infection cleaning thingy on the towel."

"No no I'm fine, thanks for looking after me"

"Well it's the least I could do. It's not like I could've just left you there after you helped me out."

"Technically you saved me too so we are even now."

"Yeah I guess"

"Soooo who was that guy?" Asks Ruel a little awkwardly.

"It was my boyfriend. Ex boyfriend now."

"Has he...hurt you before?"

I take a deep breath. I can't meet his eyes.

"I thought I loved him you know. I really did, but now I realize I was holding on to something that wasn't there anymore. We were together for awhile and at first he was amazing. So sweet and caring and he truly made me happy but after awhile something changed and I didn't realize it. I kept holding on because something inside me really thought that I could see the good in him again." I trailed off.

We both stayed silent. I finished bandaging up his arm so I went to go get a tee shirt for him. When I came back to the kitchen he was examining the piano in the corner of the kitchen.

"Do you play?" He asks as I hand him my shirt.

"Yeah, it's one of my favourite things to do"

"Wow that's cool"

We stand there awkwardly, not knowing how to continue the conversation. He seems really nice and I would really want to get to know him better. I probably won't ever seen him again so I'm just gonna shoot my shot. I took a deep breath.

"Oh I was uhh wondering if you wanted to stay for lunch? It's only 10:30 but you can just like chill here and stuff. If you have things to do it's totally fine but i thought it might be nice to just talk or whatever...." I end really awkwardly.

Did I seriously just do that? Oh god I can't meet his eyes.

"I would love to stay." He says, smiling widely.

"As long as you play the piano for me" he adds quickly with a slight smirk.

I laugh nervously

"Uhhhhhhhh I don't know about that..."

"Pleeeeeeeeeeeease?" He gives me adorable puppy eyes.

"Ugh fineeee. But I'm only doing this because I want you stay" I roll my eyes playfully

"Yaaaaaayy!!"

"Well someone has energy. Where was that when I dragged you into the house?" I mutter under my breath, smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n

Hiiiii I'm backkkkkkkk!!!

So this chapter is also kinda short but I don't Wanna rush things too quickly ya know?

Also let me know if you wanna hear more talking and stuff cuz Ruel really isn't saying much.

Please comment and stuff!!

Thanks for reading, it really means a lot!!

:) xx