Chapter 61

Hi Nica

What's sizzlin?

First of all, I'm putting in a USB stick so you can mess around with sounds and stuff and then send it to me (unless you freaking text me but nooooo)

Also I would LOVE a rainbow scarf. It will totally match the rest of my VERY colourful closet that is totally not just neutral tones.

I have OBVIOUSLY seen all of the Madagascar movies cuz they are, as you said, a cinematic masterpiece.

Oh I have a funny story for you. I mean it wasn't funny for me but I'm sure you will laugh cuz ur a meanie. So I was walking home from the beach and I was by myself when someone across the street waved in my direction so I waved back. Well I THOUGHT they were waving to me but they were actually waving to someone BEHIND me and I was so embarrassed I walked into a tree branch that was sticking out. I had to do the walk of shame all the way home and I will never walk down that street again in case I pass by the people that witnessed it.

Of course when I told my sisters they made fun of me too, but I cant blame them. If I were them, I would've made fun of me too.

Hi Nica, this is Coco. Ruel really really really likes you and won't shut up about you. You seem very nice :)

Hey Nica, this is Sylvie. I also approve of you. You seem great :)

^^^My sisters insisted on writing you a little note so there you go. They were about to say some terrible things about me but I made them shorten it.

Anyways I hope you're happy, i know I'm doing pretty solid. Just think about the song writing thing okay? It can just be for fun!!

Love, YOUR Ruel xx
Ps. Yes my heart is yours to take :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n
Ahhh this is so cute!!

I also just realized that I have 30K READS?!?! WHAAAAAT?!? Thanks you guys so much for continuing to read this story!!

I only thought a couple people might read this story but damn.

Thank you guys so much!!

:)XX