Chapter 74

Ruel, Coco and I spend most of the day at a lake where we have our picnic.

Coco helped me make sandwiches and prepare some fruit for the day. There was also a vote to see who would have to run down and buy some chips from the seven eleven and we teamed up against ruel.

I brought a bocce set as well as a frisbee that we could toss around.

Coco and I played a game of Ruel in the middle which is exactly like monkey in the middle but its just Ruel. It went on for quite awhile until Ruel full on tackled me into the ground and showered me with kisses.

We also started to play bocce but we realized it was pretty boring and gave up.

We mostly just spent the time lying around and eating.

Coco was sitting on the picnic chair and reading a book. I was leaning against a tree and Ruel was resting his head on my lap, lying down.

Ruel was fiddling around with some grass and I was making a flower crown out of the nearby buttercups.

"Here you go Ruel. Now you look beautiful" I tell him, placing he finished crown on his head.

"Wow, I thought I always looked beautiful" he says.

"You are" I say kissing him.

"Mmmm now I feel bad for not making you a crown" he says

"That's oka-" I stop mid sentence because he sprinkled bits of grass on my head.

"There you go, that's the best I could do" he says with a laugh.

"Wow I feel like a true queen" I tell him sarcastically.

"As you should" he says with a cheesy grin.

He sits up and gives me a proper kiss.

I don't even care that his flower crown fell off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n

Thanks for reading and commenting!!

I can't believe I've written over 70 chapters!!

Like whaaaaaat!!

Thank youuuuuu

:)xx