Chapter 64

Hi Ruel

Ahoy matey

Okay you insult me on the phrase "what's been cooking" but you use "yo whaddup bruh" ????
Like what even.

Anyways, yes we have had this conversation and I'll have to THINK THINGS THROUGH. Especially because I don't have any songs of my own and you're over here talking about tour. Let's just back the fuck up for a second. Speaking (writing?) of songs I'm putting the USB in this letter so you can take a listen. I sent it to my voice coach too and she said she likes it but the production could use some work.

I have also made some progress on the scarf and I think it's looking pretty good. Although there are some holes in it but maybe that's the style??

I also may or may not have googled you and I found out that you are quite the fashion icon. And you really weren't kidding about the brown. I definitely need to steal some of your bucket hats because they are all amazing. Well I pretty much need to steal your entire wardrobe but I'll start small.

Anyways, you should totally get a plant!! You can put it in your room and you can talk to it and sing to it and take it for walks and water it and play ping pong with it and make friendship bracelets with it and take selfies with it. The possibilities are really endless.

Im glad you're happy with life
Love, Nica xx