Chapter 31

As time went on and neither of us pulled away our kiss deepened. Ruel has one hand on my waist and the other one supporting him.

His was rubbing his thumb in circles on my waist. It burned but in a good way.

My hand was wrapped around the back of his neck pulling him in.

Everything was going great until ruels knee slipped on the hardwood floor.

Our faces got mushed together and he fell on top of me, making a strange noise.

He rolled over so we were both on our backs lying next to each other.

I can't stop laughing.

"Wow this is so embarrassing" he says.

I look over to see that ruel is bright red. He has his hand on his forehead with his eyes closed.

He is so cute.

"That was so funny" I say still laughing.

"Stooooooooop" he says.

"You are so cute" I say grabbing his hand.

"I can't believe this just happened to me. I mean of course this would happen to me" he says dramatically.

I run my thumb back and forth along his palm while looking into his eyes.

His beautiful eyes.

He doesn't break eye contact.

Don't get too attached Nica.

He will leave.

"So umm" I look away "how long are you gonna stay here again?"

I can see he's disappointed.

"I'm leaving tomorrow Nica" he says.

He puts his finger under my chin forcing me to meet his eyes.

"And I want to spend every last minute with you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n

I would just like to shout out natalie_mangos for adding this story to her main hoes 😏 reading list because I have never felt so honoured that my story is in fact a main hoe.

I would also like to thank everyone who has voted for this story!! It really means a lot!!

I love reading ur comments and things so plz keep commenting lol

:)xx