Chapter 27

I am a very emotional person. When emotions start to overwhelm me I never knew how to control them. I would either cry or lie on the floor. Or both at the same time.

Before my grandfather died he told me to paint it out.

Paint out my emotions before they get the best of me.

So I did.

He let me paint on this very wall.

This wall has layers and layers of my emotions.

Swirls of bright colours and splashes of dark.

In the top corner you can see a sunflower peeking through the paint. That was one of the happiest days I have ever had. that was a long time ago.

right now in the centre of the whole wall there was a red circle with one person in the middle. Around the outside there were hundreds and hundreds of people.

Not drawn in great detail but you can clearly tell that they are people. I spent hours and hours on this one centre piece after my grandfather died, just painting out my emotions until one day I got extremely angry.

There is a single red slash over the whole thing which I did in anger. I just felt extremely lonely that day.

My grandfather loved this wall when it was covered in beautiful flowers and creatures but Joey hated it. So I covered it up about after my grandfather died and only uncovered it to paint more.

And now that Ruel has seen this......

I don't know what he's gonna think of me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n
I am so sorry I haven't written anything!!

Now that I have a lot of free time I will try to write some more stuff

Thanks for the patience!!

:)xx