Chapter 71

For the first full day we had, we decided to do some touristy things. I took them all over city to go sightseeing and to do some shopping as well.

Ruel complained the entire time about how I was too busy talking to Coco and how he felt like he was third wheeling. apparently I wasn't giving him enough of my love and that he would die soon.

On the plus side, I got to spend lots of time with Coco and I think I can say that we are pretty good friends.

I also did FaceTime Ruels mum which I was terrified of doing at first but she was very sweet. In my mind I thought she would tell me that I'm not good enough for Ruel but it was actually quite the opposite.

she basically gave me a whole speech about how much I have helped Ruel by just being kind. She then went on to say that Ruel better not be doing any dumb shit and gave a whole other speech about that. Everyone then started taking turns roasting Ruel for the rest of the call until he dramatically walked away and told us that he didn't have time for us because he's too famous.

On the second day we stayed in and watched all of the Madagascar movies while stuffing our faces with chips and ice cream. Definitely not the healthiest but it was the tastiest.

We also played many board games which Coco and I took turns beating Ruel at. Ruel also accused us of cheating and Coco told him that he was just dumb to win.

However the third day is when I have to go into the studio.

I'm very scared

Very nervous

And overall panicking

But we will see how things go I guess

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n
Ahh okay sorry this ones kind of boring

It's just a filler!!

Anyways thanks for reading

:)xx