Chapter 49

It was around 9:00 am when we finally finished all the pancakes.

We were both sitting on the couch clutching our stomaches and complaining.

"Ugh we ate so many pancakes" Ruel says.

"Probably because you kept making more because you're ThE pAnCaKe MaStEr"

"What are you talking about....I AM the pancake master" he says laughing.

"Oh my goodness Ruel your pancakes weren't even round, they were more of a heart shape"

"Heart shapes for you Nica"

"Aww okay that's sweet" I say patting his cheek.

He grins

"You know what's sweet? The ungodly amount of MAPLE SYRUP you put on your pancakes"

"What are you Ruel, a grandma who can't eat to many sweets? Maple syrup is THE BEST"

"Okay whatever Nica, I stand by my opinion"

"Well your opinion is stupid"

"Ouch" he says holding his heart mockingly.

"Oh my goodness" I say shaking my head and pushing him lightly.

"Okay okay okay. We still have an hour and a bit left before your sister comes. What do you want to do?" I ask.

"You?" He says leaning in to kiss my cheek.

"RUEL" I gasp and I push him away and hit him.

"I'm kidding I'm kidding" he says holding his hands in the air.

"I don't know, what can we do?" He asks.

"Hmmm we can play another board game? What about snakes and ladders?" I say

"I've never played before but sure"

"Whaaaaat?? You've never played snakes and ladders?" I say

"Nope but you can teach me"

"Okay okay come on" I say, grabbing his hand and leading him to the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n
Sorry this chapter ended a little suddenly.

I love reading all the fun comments you guys leave!! It really does make me smile.

I hope everyone's staying safe and healthy!!

:)xx