Chapter 75

It was around 3:00 when we get bored of lying in the sun so we head to the mall.

Coco needed to get a dress because she was going out with some new friends tomorrow so we were going to help her.

We went from store to store trying to find a solid dress. Or even a solid outfit.

Coco was in the dressing room trying things on and I was browsing around with ruel trailing behind me.

"Wow ruel look at this one, it's so pretty" I say, pointing at a long, silky, dark green, slip on dress.

"Fancy, although it's not really what cocos going for. You would look amazing in it though" he adds giving me peck on the cheek and feeling the dress.

"Really? Well either way, I wouldn't have anywhere to wear it too." I shrug.

"Hey, why don't we go out tomorrow? We haven't really spent time alone. You know what? We've never even been on a proper date before!!"

"Idk ruel..."

"Come on Nica!! We can go somewhere nice, you can wear this dress, andddd we can eat some fancy food!! Dont tell me that my mum forced me to pack dress clothes for nothing!"

"You know what? Sure. Why not? It will be fun" I say, kissing his cheek.

I turn around and start looking at the dress sizes and I feel Ruel hugging me from behind.

"I love you" he whispers in my ear.

"I love you too" I whisper back.

The more I think about it, the more excited I am for tomorrows date.

"Yooohooooo!! I think I found the one!!" I hear Coco yell from across the store.

"Say it a little louder, I don't think Australia heard you" Ruel mutters, as people turn to look at her.

"Come on Ruel, be nice" I say laughing.

"Fine, but only for you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n

Okay do you guys want a picture of the clothes and things? Or would you rather just imagine it yourself? Cuz I have a vision but that might not fit yours?

Lol let me know

Thanks for reading!!

:)xx