Chapter 56

Ruels POV

Nica pushes me away from the door, gives me a little wave and closes it.

I hear Coco yelling at me to "get in the damn car otherwise we're gonna be late you dumbass"

I turn around and walk towards her, getting into the car.

We sit down and I put on my seatbelt without saying a word to Coco. I just don't feel like talking to anyone right now.

Clearly it's one sided because she keeps bombarding me with questions.

"Who did you stay with?"

"Who was that at the door?"

"Why the fuck were you yelling?"

"Have you eaten yet?"

"Did you know how worried mum was? In fact I'm callin. Her RIGHT NOW"

As she's waiting for our mum to pick up she yells.

"IS THAT A GODDAMN HICKEY ON YOUR NECK?!? RUEL WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN DOING?!? YOU BETTER TELL ME EVERYTHING! MUMS GONNA BE PISSED!!"

When she said that I put my hand on my neck and turned to face the window.

"Shut up coco"

After they both made sure I was alright it finally quoted down.

I look out the window for the rest of the car ride, trying to think about my schedule and figure out how I can see Nica as soon as possible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n
Wowwwww

This chapters kinda eh but whateverrrr

Thanks for all the comments on the last chapter!!! Ik it was sad and I'm sorryyy!

:)XX