Chapter 76

Seeing as this was their last full day here, the three of us decided to go out for breakfast.

I was sitting next to ruel, with Coco sitting across from us. Ruels hand rested on my leg as we waited for our food to arrive.

Coco got a crepe while ruel and I got pancakes. Not exactly the healthiest breakfast but whatever.

Ruel and I did get into another argument about how much syrup goes on pancakes while coco laughed at us the entire time.

After breakfast we were all lying around doing nothing for the rest of the day.  The tv was playing a random movie but no one payed any attention to it.

We were all lying on top of each other and doing things on our phones. We ate random snacks and had a lazy day.

We finally started getting ready for that night.

Coco and I were in the guest bedroom and Ruel took the bathroom once he decided to start getting ready.

Coco and I were having so much fun!! We were playing music, doing each others hair, hyping ourselves up, and laughing about anything really.

She helped me do a simple gold and black eye look to match with my gold and black accessories

I just curled my hair into waves because I was feeling pretty lazy but I did put on a red lip to spice things up

Coco was already changed into a short red dress. She's old enough to drink so she's going to some parties with friends she made.

I slipped into my green dress that I bought the other day.

"COCO, I NEED YOUR HELP" Ruel yells from the bathroom.

"OKAY JUST WAIT, fucks sake" she mutters at the end.

"I'll be right back" she says.

Once she leaves I realize that I need to go grab my perfume from my room. As I walk by the door I hear Ruel say my name.

"Yeah Nica is amazing" I hear him say.

"You know Ruel, for awhile you were really really sad and unmotivated but now I see you actually smile a genuine smile" coco says.

"It's like she's given me a new purpose in life, i really do love her. Anyways you have to help me with my hair, it's just not listening!" Ruel says.

"You have to use a little hairspray and water ruel"

"Stop you're messing it up" he complains.

I smile. It warms my heart to hear all those nice things said about me. Ruel doesn't even realize that he's done the same thing for me.

I grab my perfume and as I'm walking back the bathroom door opens and I run right into Ruel.

"Ahhhh" he says, grabbing me to keep me steady.

"Woah" I say looking him up and down.

Damn boi

He was wearing a white button up shirt and some black dress pants. The top couple buttons were undone and he was also wearing a black jacket.

"Nica you look stunning" he says.

"And you look amazing Ruel!" I say.

"Oh I see you, checking me out" he says, giving me a wink.

"Stoooop, So what if I am?" I say smacking him lightly.

He leans down and kisses my cheek.

Coco comes out of the bathroom and gets right in between us, putting her arms around our shoulders and steering us towards the door.

"Mum says she wants pictures so I will give her pictures."

"What is this prom?" Ruel says grumbling a little.

"Oh come on it's cute" I say, leaning into Ruel while his hand wraps around my waist.

"Smile" coco says, taking some pictures.

"Okay now us" she says, pushing Ruel away from me and shoving him the phone. We hug and smile while ruel reluctantly takes photos.

All of a sudden we hear a honk outside.

"Oooh That must be my ride. See ya guys later!! I'll probably call in the morning cuz I don't think I'll be back tonight. stay safe, have fun, not too much fun, eat good food, love ya" coco blows us a kiss and walks out the door.

"Oh wow everything happened really fast" I say, a little shocked.

"Well we better get going too" Ruel says.

"Okay let me just grab my shoes"

We fumble around with shoes, phones, keys and hand bags.

"Okay ready to go?" I ask.

"Hmmm, oh wait I forgot something" he says.

"Oh what did yo-" he cuts me off with a long kiss.

"Okay now I'm ready" he says with a cheesy grin.

"Oh come on you doofus" I say laughing and pushing him out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n

Okay I hope the pictures were good? It's just what I imagined Nica to wear.

I got both pictures from Pinterest!!

Anyways thanks for reading!!

:)XX