The Zombie Schoolhouse

Storm walked up to Shadownova and bowed.

Storm: I'm... Sorry for my-

Shadownova: Mistakes were made, Storm. But I shall give you one last chance. Lose the Sanic Stone again, and I'll keep it permanently.

Storm: Yes... I understand-

Void came through a portal with a person.

Shadownova: Hmm?

Storm: Huh?

Shadownova: Void? Who's this?

Void: Someone who could prove useful... She used to be friends with Turlandb's daughter, Laura, but she turned evil and she and Laura are archenemies now.

Shadownova: I see.

Kylie: My name is Kylie. I want to assist you with your plan, Shadownova.

Shadownova: And what are your powers?

Kylie summoned a ton of Ztarbits, Mini-Ztars, Power Ztars, and Grand Ztars.

Void: Whoa...

Storm: She's directly like Turlandb and Storm...

Kylie: Instead of Star power... I have Ztar power.

Shadownova: Interesting... Consider yourself a member of the Corrupted Order.

Kylie: Corrupted Order?

Void: It's our army's name. But like me, you're now a commander for Lord Shadownova's army.

Kylie: Uh huh. So, what's your next plan, Lord Shadownova?

Shadownova: For dealing some damage against me... 

The Doge Stone popped out of Shadownova's staff and went into Void's hand.

Shadownova: I want you to make the Multiversal Heroes' reality a living hell. Create something with the Doge Stone. Anything you want.

Kylie: *Eyes sparkle* Wow...

Void: Storm, come along with us. Your assistance is required.

Storm: Very well. Let us be on our way then.

The three walked into a portal, as Shadownova smiled and turned his levitating chair around.

Shadownova: Some of my soldiers have told me that they have located the Troll Stone... But there is no need to go for it yet. Plus... I have more plans. 

Shadownova summoned a hologram of Greg and MXR Mario in his hand.

Meanwhile...

Infinite: Mom... Mom...!

Smesh: Bestie...!

Crystalonetta hugged Infinite tightly, as he hugged back while sobbing softly.

Machito: Damn it... Brother... I'm so sorry...

Aqua: Crap...! 

Turlandb: Laura has gone to Planet Blade to inform Deathwind about this... 

Infinite wiped a few of his tears away and stood on top of a table.

B0b: Uh Oh.

SB123 B0b: DrAmAtIc SpEeCh TiMe.

Antasma hit both of the Garos with his Lightsaber.

B0b/SB123 B0b: Ow, OuR oVaRiEs!

Antasma: SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU TWO!

Infinite: Multiversal Heroes... Let it be known, that Shadownova made a very grave mistake. He's going to pay. He's going to pay for what he's done to all of us. He's made us feel sad, hopeless, depressed, and emotionless. But that all stops when he strikes! When Shadownova makes his move... We'll make him feel the pain we're feeling right now!