Journey to the Multiverse (2/2)

SB123 Meggy: So, what does the device say about this universe, Infinite?

Infinite: Hmm... Huh, that's weird. This universe doesn't have a description. All the device says is that this universe is locked off from all other universes.

SB123 Mario: Oooooooh, very scary!

Crystal: *Ear twitches*

Infinite: What is it, sweetie?

Crystal: Is it me, or do I hear Smesh, Cristina and a few of our other friends?

SB123 Meggy: *Confused inkling noise* Hey, I hear them too!

SB123 Mario: Wait, what universe are we even in-

A huge RV sped past, on the side of it was SMG4's logo with the 🚫 symbol covering it.

Infinite: WHOA!

Crystal: What was that?!

SB123 Mario: Wait... Is it me... Or does something about this seem rather... Familiar?

SB123 Meggy: Yeah... I feel the same... 

The RV stopped in front of the castle as a few people got out, including TRAS Smesh and TRAS Cristina.

TRAS Smesh: Alright, SMG4! Come on out, and no one gets hurt! Actually, I'm lying there! Get the fuck out here so we can clobber you for that human disgrace!

SB123 Mario: *Eyes widen* Human disgrace?

SB123 Meggy: Ohhhhhh! It's THIS universe!

Infinite: Huh?

SB123 Meggy: In this universe, Smesh and Cristina set up a resistance against SMG4, but alongside allies, other people support SMG4 in order to put an end to the resistance. This universe actually keeps looping on and on, so the events that happen here never end.

Infinite: Really?

Crystal: Why does it loop?

SB123 Meggy: Eh... The story in this universe was never continued. It's an abandoned universe, pretty much.

SB123 Mario: Wow... That's REALLY interesting! 

Infinite: Abandoned universe, huh? That's a little saddening. 

SB123 Meggy: Mmhmm. These people just live the same lives over and over and over again. 

Crystal: Oof... 

Infinite: Anyways, shall we head to another universe? 

SB123 Meggy: Sure-

TRAS SMG4: *Slams the door open* WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?!

TRAS Cristina: WHOA!!!

TRAS SMG4: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Crystal: Alright, let's get out of here.

Infinite pressed the button on the device, teleporting the group to another universe.

SB123 Mario: Where are we now?

Infinite: Hmm... Oh! This is actually a brand new universe!

Crystal: Oooooh. :3

Infinite: It says here-

MK Xeggy: HIYAH! *Punches MK Gabriel in the pingas*

MK Gabriel: GAHHH!!!

MK Turlandb: Submit to the Stars!

Crystal: O_o

SB123 Mario: MAMA MIA! WHY'S EVERYONE FIGHTING?!?!?!

Infinite: I'm just about to get to that. This is the Multiversal Kombat universe. The Shadownova of this universe took over and the Multiversal Heroes are trying to overthrow him... But keep failing to do so. Hence the name, everything is fought Mortal Kombat style.