Cthulhu

Inkling Titan held Octoling Titan's hand and sighed.

Inkling Titan: My poor older sister... We will make Omegammoth pay for what he did to you...

Infinite: And we know what one of Omegammoth's abilities are... That will become a problem later on.

Crystal: Yeah... You two alright?

TCF Desti: Yep!

Phoenix: We're fine. Phew, that was close... Anymore of that and we could of seriously damaged your Mecha...

Infinite: Oof...

Eagle Titan: At least we managed to stop it.

Cristina: True that...

Smesh: What next?

Infinite: Hmm...

GodJackal appeared with Jet Jaguar and Power Quasi, all three were badly injured.

Turlandb: Agh... Fuck, that's a powerful bastard...

GodJackal held the Multiversal Stone in the air and it treated their wounds.

Jet Jaguar: Thank you, GodJackal.

GodJackal: Save the gratitude for another time... Cthulhu approaches.

Eagle Titan: What?!

Cristina: Oh, shit... 

Turlandb: Das not good...

A loud bellowing roar echoed from the sea as dark clouds quickly filled the sky.

Crystal: We met this guy, and he was huge...

Infinite: Yep...

GodJackal: Cthulhu is... My rival. He's no Titan, but he should not be underestimated. He's very powerful.

Jen: Noted.

Eagle Titan landed beside Power Quasi and gave a menacing stare to Cthulhu, who had just arrived.

Cthulhu: Ah... You never give up, do you, GodJackal?

GodJackal: ...

Cthulhu: Many other Titans have tried to take your role, but they all failed miserably. But I am not like those weaklings. I shall take your role and use it as my own.

Infinite: Not happening, big guy! 

Smesh: You'll have to fight all of us first!

Cthulhu: And of course, the pathetic ants are brought along for the battle. It is no matter, they'll serve as a warm up.

Cristina: ...

Eagle Titan flew at Cthulhu and tried to pick him up, but he was way too heavy.

Eagle Titan: G-gah! You've definitely gotten bigger and heavier since the last time I met you...!

Cthulhu: ...

Cthulhu grabbed Eagle Titan and broke one of his claws.

Eagle Titan: ARGH!!!

Cthulhu: And you've not changed one single bit.

Cthulhu threw Eagle Titan into Inkopolis Tower, making multiple buildings collapse all around the heroes.

Infinite: Whoa, shit! That was a powerful throw!

Cristina: How about we distract him while you guys launch some attacks?

Jen: Sure!

Jet Jaguar dropkicked Cthulhu in the back as Luna Avenger uppercutted him.

Cthulhu: ...*Cracks neck* Hmm... I actually feel a slight stinging pain... But that won't take me down so easily.