Saving the Ztar Goddess

It had been a few hours, and there was no sign of Kylie anywhere. She was nowhere to be found.

Infinite: Jesus... Where the hell is she?!

Smesh: I don't know... Phew... All this running and flying around has made me a bit exhausted...

Cristina: We'll find her eventually...

???: Yo, Infinite!

Infinite: Hmm?

Solarius descended from the sky and smiled.

Solarius: Can I join in?

Infinite: Sure, Solarius. We're just having trouble finding Kylie, that's all

Solarius: Oof...

Cristina: Wait... I sense Ztar Energy!

Smesh: Oh?

Infinite: You do? Where's it coming from?

Cristina: It's coming from inside the castle.

Infinite: Alright, let's head in there and take care of her. Smesh?

Smesh: Hmm? Yeah?

Infinite: Could you get Turco and his family? It's not my job to purge the darkness out of Kylie, it's Laura's.

Smesh: *Nods* Got it.

Infinite, Cristina and Solarius jumped over some rubble and ran into the castle.

Jackal General: Huh? Oh, Prince Infinite!

Jackal Lieutenant: Thank god, you're here...

Jackal Gunman: Kylie is deeper in the castle, a lot of jackals tried to take her on but she powered through all of them so damn easily...

Infinite: Shit... Don't worry, we'll take care of her.

Solarius: Leave it to us.

Jackal Lieutenant: Thanks, you three. Let's go join up with Radar and Steel.

The three jackals ran out of the castle, Infinite, Cristina and Solarius got their weapons ready and walked deeper into the castle.

Infinite: Hmm... I don't like this silence...

Cristina: Neither do I...

Solarius: ...I expected to see fire everywhere in here, and yet, there's nothing.

Infinite: Yeah-

A trapdoor opened beneath the three heroes and they fell in.

Infinite: WHOA!!!

Cristina: DAFUQ?!

Solarius: SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT...

A few seconds later the three fell through the ceiling of a mysterious room and hit the ground hard.

Infinite/Cristina/Solarius: OOF!!!

Infinite: Ouch... That hurt... You two okay?

Cristina: Y-yep... I hit my head on the ground... I'm feeling a little woozy...

Solarius: Sit down for a second, Cristina... Where are we, anyways?

Infinite: ...I... Actually don't know. I have NEVER seen this room before. I've explored all of the rooms in the castle here on Planet Blade and I've never come across this.

Cristina: Weird...

???: Oh, so you came!

Infinite: ...Kylie.