Smesh & Cristina's Wedding

Infinite: Well, today's the day!

Crystal: Yes it is! I'm so happy for Smesh and Cristina!

Luna: This is gonna be an amazing wedding! I'm so proud of Uncle Smesh!

Infinite: I am too, Sweetpea.

The Jackal ruffled his daughter's hair, she giggled and hugger her father.

SB123 Mario: When is the wedding?

SB123 Luigi: In about... Five hours.

Infinite: Well, we got plenty of time to get ready!

SB123 Saiko: Hey, SMG4 and Tari? You gonna come along?

SB123 SMG4: After what that guy did to me?! HELL NO!

Crystal: But...

SB123 Tari: If you think we're coming, then you're crazy! Smesh and his friends hurt my SMG4 so much!

SB123 SMG4: I'd rather die!

Luna: ...Well, at least we won't see your disgusting face at the wedding, SB123 SMG4. You're not welcome there, anyways.

SB123 B0b: OoOoOoOoOoOoH, sHiT!

SB123 Mario: BURN! BURN!

SB123 SMG4: Come on, Tari. Let's just play some video games or observe memes.

The two walked into their room and slammed the door.

Infinite: *Sigh*

Crystal: How unfortunate...

SB123 Fishy Boopkins: It's also a shame our MXR counterparts won't be here for the wedding...

SB123 Saiko: That includes (Y/N), and the real Infinite and real Crystal...

Infinite: Smesh made a smart move creating us clones. But still, I have no idea what to do when the real deal comes home...

Crystal: Same here...

Luna: Come on, everyone. Let's just get ready.

SB123 Luigi: Okie dokie!

SB123 Bowser walked out of the kitchen, balancing plates of food on his arms and head.

Deathwind: Whoa... You need help with that?

SB123 Bowser: I'm fine, Deathwind. However, it would be nice if you finished the wedding cake in there. 

Deathwind: On it!

Sapphire: I'll help too!

Infinite: But first...

(Meanwhile...)

Francis: Interesting...

Blizzard: What is it, Francis?

Francis: I've been studying something about these ancient gods...

Blizzard: Ancient gods? Like Infinite and Smesh?

Francis: No. WAY older. Older than the Multiverse.

Blizzard: That sounds- Wait, older than the... Multiverse?

Francis: Yes. Apparently, these gods were the ones who created the Multiverse, and from there, other gods were born and created Universes. However... One of the creators went berserk and killed four of the other creators, and the last remaining one sealed the berserk creator into a place known as "The Unknown". Only one Creator of the Multiverse remains, but I have no idea who he is.

Blizzard: The Unknown...?

Francis: From what I have gathered, it's a place even WORSE than the Void, and only three people reside in The Unknown.