Vanishing Hope

Shortly after the commotion, Infinite found Ratchet and Clank with Sackboy and Talwyn.

Infinite: Oh, Ratchet!

Ratchet: Hey there, Infinite.

Clank: This has been pretty intense so far!

Talwyn: Yeah, it has. These enemies are powerful, but thanks to Ratchet's crazy arsenal, we've been surviving.

Ratchet: We've done a lot of weird stuff in our time but I never thought we would be fighting against a being who helped create the Multiverse.

Clank: It reminds me of the Zoni.

Infinite: I need to get onto the Midnight World Eater. Shadownova captured Crystal, but going in there alone is pretty dangerous.

Ratchet: Uh oh, that's not good.

Talwyn: We tried going in there actually, but we immediately retreated after we saw how guarded it is.

Infinite: I can't blame you. 

Clank: Do you want some help?

Infinite: I would love the help, but Shadownova said he would kill Crystal if I brought anyone along.

Talwyn: Oof...

Ratchet: That sucks... Although, I can give you a few of my weapons to help fight through Shadownova's army.

Infinite: Oh, are you sure?

Ratchet: Yep, I'm fine with it. I have way too many, actually. *Chuckle*

Infinite: Coooooooooooool...

Ratchet gave Infinite his Magma Combuster, Fusion Bomb, Tempest Launcher, Raptor Launcher, Lightning Ravager, Toxic Swarmers and finally, the all powerful Alpha Cannon. 

Infinite: *Jontron voice* HOLY SHIT!

Ratchet: *Chuckle* Have fun with those. They're all powerful.

Clank: Good luck!

Infinite: Thanks for the weapons!

Ratchet: No problem. Now, go kick some butt, Hero of the Multiverse!

Infinite smiled and began to levitate, then flew towards the Midnight World Eater.

Infinite: I'm coming to save you, Crystal! And I will butcher anyone who gets in my way!

Meanwhile with Crystal, she continued rattling the bars and growled at Void.

Crystal: Why did you capture me?!

Void: Oh, stop whining. 

Crystal: I know Infinite will not be happy about this!

Void: Hehe...

Crystal: What's so funny?!

Void: Oh, nothing.

Corrupted Luna walked into the room and smiled.

Crystal: *Gasp* Luna!

Corrupted Luna: Oh, hey mom! Sorry about the rude introduction earlier. We captured you so we could corrupt you.

Crystal: HUH?! O_o

Corrupted Luna: It will be painful, but I assure you that being a Corrupted is so much better!

Crystal: N-no...!

Corrupted Luna: We will execute you in a matter of minutes, mom. Don't worry, me and the others will be there to comfort you while it happens.