Christmas Misery

While everyone was asleep, SMG3 and Desti flew to the castle in Santa's sleigh, due to them taking control of Santa, the evil couple had gotten access to his workshop and everything else.

SMG3: This is going to be great! 

Desti: Yeah! First, we're gonna take all of the presents from the castle and destroy all of the decorations! 

SMG3: Mmhmm! This year, there will be no nice list! Everyone will be on the naughty list!

Desti: And we'll get all of the presents instead! Unlimited presents for us to enjoy!

SMG3: That's right, babe! 

SMG3 landed the sleigh in front of the castle and hopped out of it with Desti.

Desti: Whoa... I see a TON of presents! They're loaded!

SMG3: There are a few rich individuals who live in there after all, Desti. Now... 

SMG3 grabbed a paperclip and turned it into a picklock, he then used it to unlock the castle door.

Desti: Hehe, good one.

SMG3: Thanks! *Gently opens the castle door and walks inside*

Mario: Zzz... Ah, spaghetti... Zzz... Ah, ravioli... Zzz... Ah, Mama Mia...

SMG3: Alright... There's the presents.

Desti pulled out a Gravity Gun and started moving the presents one by one into the sleigh.

SMG3: Nice... While you do that... How about I overload the electricity?

Desti: Go for it.

SMG3 walked downstairs into the basement and found the power box.

SMG3: AHA! *Starts flipping multiple switches*

Desti: *Looks around*

Luigi: *Yawns and walks into the kitchen*

Desti: O_O

Luigi: I can't sleep... Maybe some warm milk and cookies will help...

Desti quickly put the remainder of the gifts into the sleigh and giggled evilly.

Desti: Done and done.

SMG3: And... Overloaded!

The power box made a loud buzzing noise and all of the electricity went out.

SMG3: Heh heh! *Walks back upstairs and meets with Desti*

Desti: Did you do it?

SMG3: Yes. Now, let's go back to the North Pole and add all of these to our collection!

Desti: They're gonna get one hell of a shock when they wake up! *Laughs*

SMG3: *Laughs too* Damn right they will.

Desti: And if they manage to defeat us, they've still gotta deal with Bad Santa and his elves!

SMG3: Mmhmm!

The evil couple shared a kiss and continued to fly to the North Pole.

A few hours later...

Infinite woke up to the sound of Mario screaming in complete excitement.

Mario: CHRISTMASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Crystal: Ah, shit. Here we go again. *Giggle*

Infinite: Heh heh, yep! Did you sleep well, sweetie?

Crystal: I did indeed, honey. And so did our little Comet.

She felt a strong kick and held her stomach.

Crystal: Hungry, son?

Her stomach glowed red in response.

Infinite: I guess that's a yes. Come on, let's have breakfast-

Mario: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Crystal: EEP!

Infinite: Whoa, what the hell?! Why is Mario screaming?

Crystal: Let's go investigate. 

The canine couple got dressed and walked out of their room.

Infinite: What's with all of the screaming- OH MY FUCKING GOD!

All of the presents had mysteriously vanished.

Mario: WHERE ARE ALL OF THE PRESENTS?! 

SMG4: T-the decorations...! Guys... The electricity has somehow overloaded and broken all of the lights!

Crystal: Oh, shit...!

Mario: C-Christmas is... R-ruined...!

(Y/N): ...Hey, guys. Look at this.

Saiko: Huh?

Meggy: What is it?

Everyone walked over to you, as you picked up a small but shiny object from the floor.

(Y/N): I think we got robbed overnight. This is a picklock.

SMG4: WHAT?!

Cristina: Who would do this...?

Infinite: ...Wait... SMG3 and Desti! They did this!

Smesh: Huh...?

Infinite: I remember them warning us about causing mischief on Christmas Day... Oh, they are in for an ass whooping.

Mario: YEAH! I'M IN!

B0b: SaMe!

Splendid: Let's go get those motherfuckers and teach them a lesson!

Crystal: *Nods* When we beat them... What shall we do with them, honey?

Infinite: ...I say we give them a severe punishment for what they've done. 

Cristina: Agreed.

Turlandb: Come on. Let's go get our presents back.

Francis: You guys run along. I'll fix the electricity.

Infinite: Got it, Francis!

The heroes ran out of the castle and all of them jumped into a pipe leading to the city.

SMG3: They should be coming very soon, so delay them for as long as you can!

Desti: Understand?

Robot Elves: SIR, YES SIR!

SMG3: Good. Now, prepare yourselves! Come on, Multiversal Heroes! Let's see if you can get your precious presents back!

(Wow, what an asshole!)

Anyways, lata-

(Ten chapters remain.)

Anyways, lata!