Return Of The Problematic Pipes

Somewhere deep underground, a society of pipes lived peacefully doing... Whatever the hell pipes do, I guess. 

King Pipe: ...Life is sure boring. All we do is bounce around and make strange sounds.

Pipe 1: So, did you see Super Mario Twilight 20?

Pipe 2: Yeah, it was awesome!

Pipe 3: HELLO THERE!

Pipe 1: WHOA!

Pipe 2: *Markiplier scream*

Pipe 3: ...Aww... Why does everyone run away from me...

Pipe 4: That's because you smell like crap.

Pipe: 3: OI! THAT'S RUDE!

Pipe 4: It's true, though!

King Pipe: *Sigh* I wish things were a bit more active around here... My society of pipes are all pretty much retarded... 

???: You said you want things to be more active, hmm?

King Pipe: Dafuq?

Void: Hello there, King Pipe.

Kylie: *Thoughts: The actual fuck? I thought she was kidding about the whole living pipe thing..."

King Pipe: Who are you- Oh... I know you. Love of Shadownova.

Void: How do you know that?

King Pipe: Uhhh... *Gulp*

Void: Never mind, it doesn't matter. Anyways, you want your pipe army to be more... Active, did you say?

Pipe King: Yes.

Void: Say no more... Rocky!

Rocky emerged through a portal and started using the Voidstone's power.

Pipe King: Huh?

Void: The Voidstone will turn all of your pipes into amazing fighters. Sure, they will still have their retarded nature, but when it comes to a fight? That retarded nature turns into pure brutality. 

Pipe King: What are you waiting for, then? *Emperor Palpatine voice* Do it.

Rocky clicked his fingers and all of the pipes turned purple.

Pipes: WE... SEE... EVERYTHING!!!

Pipe King: Oh my...

Rocky: Three... Two... One...

All of the pipes suddenly crashed through the ceiling and accelerated to the surface.

Pipe King: WHOA! 

Void: By the way... Look at this picture we took.

Pipe King: Huh?

Kylie held up a picture of Mario stuffing trash bags and Bob into a pipe.

Pipe King: *TRIGGERED* OH, HELL NO! This is war! We will kill that plumber!

Void: *Nods* Let's go, guys.

Rocky opened a portal up and three villains walked through it.

Pipe King: It ends today, Mario! You will pay for abusing us pipes for all these years!

Meanwhile...

Mario: When can we go homeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

Luigi: Bro, we have three hours before we finish. Plus, we just got here.

Mario: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Waluigi: *Sigh* How do you deal with that?

Luigi: Eh, I'm used to it.