Mini Chapter: Darker, Darker, Yet Darker

Shadownova sat on his throne looking through old memories of him and Diamond.

Shadownova: *Sigh* I want her back... Then... I can rest...

Void: Hey, Lord Shadownova... Still upset about Diamond?

Shadownova: Yes, dear... Damn it... 

Void: *Kisses Shadownova on the cheek* I'm so sorry about what happened all those years ago...  

Shadownova: It was an awful time for me... I was blinded by rage... I will admit something...

Void: Hmm?

Shadownova: I honestly wish I could go back and change the past, but that would be impossible.

Void: Oh, oof...

Shadownova: But that won't all matter once I obtain all eight Meme Stones. And with that power, I can sanitize the Multiverse of all of GodJackal's mistakes, destroy this Multiverse, and create a new one, where there will be peace. No GodJackal. No Multiversal Heroes. No one to oppose me and try to reverse my utopia. It shall be perfect.

Void: It will indeed, Shadownova.

Shadownova: And with you by my side as my... Wife... We can start anew. The other commanders will join our family, then I will get the ending I truly deserve.

Void: The New Era will be amazing. 

Shadownova: Yes it will. And... I have an idea.

Void: Oh? What is it, Lord Shadownova?

Shadownova: I am going to meet with a being below the crust of the Earth. He is a powerful being and he will greatly help us.

Void: A being below the Earth?

Shadownova: That is correct, dear. Now... *Gets up from his throne* I would like you to go and train with your fellow commanders for the upcoming war. It will happen very soon.

Void: Very well, Lord Shadownova.

Void hugged Shadownova and smiled.

Void: I love you...

Shadownova: I love you too.

Void nodded and left the room as Shadownova tapped his staff on the ground, creating a dark portal.

Shadownova: I also was informed that those skeleton brothers joined the heroes... Well... I have a surprise for them.

W.D. Gaster emerged from the floor.

Shadownova: Doctor Gaster.

W.D Gaster: Ah, it is good to work for you, Lord Shadownova... As head scientist here, we will gain many advantages.

Shadownova: Indeed we shall. Now, go on and work on your projects.

W.D. Gaster nodded and melted into the floor.

Shadownova: It was a wise move of Rocky to put him under mind control. We now have our own incredibly intelligent scientist, like Francis... Who would of been amazing as a Corrupted...

Shadownova walked into the portal and stepped onto a floating platform, which was above bubbling lava.

Shadownova: Now... It is time to summon him.

The evil deity charged a lot of dark energy into his staff and tapped it on the ground, then the waves of lava started to get higher and more aggressive.

Shadownova: With this power, we can summon more for our army... Come forth!

A massive creature emerged from the lava and let out a massive roar.

Shadownova: ...Dark Gaia.

Dark Gaia: ...Oh, what do we have here...? Shadownova, also known as the True Definition of Evil.

Shadownova: That is my alternate title.

Dark Gaia: Why did you awake me from my endless slumber, Shadownova? 

Shadownova: It is because I want you to aid me in an upcoming war.

Dark Gaia: An upcoming war? You have me intrigued, Shadownova. Continue.

Shadownova: A group of beings known as the Multiversal Heroes have stopped smaller plans of mine, and that will stop when I obtain all eight Meme Stones. With them, a powerful tap with this staff can solve everything and create a brighter future.

Dark Gaia: I see...

Shadownova: And with your help and your unlimited supply of dark energy, we can gain a great advantage.

Dark Gaia: ...I will join your side in this war, but I want an important place in this bright future you speak of.

Shadownova: Very well. When the New Era comes, I will grant you your own universe to control, and you will not have to fight Light Gaia anymore, because he will not exist.

Dark Gaia: *Nods* I accept. Now, I will start creating Soldiers of Dark to aid you. Inform me once the war has begun.

Shadownova: I will. 

Dark Gaia nodded again as Shadownova created another portal and walked through it.

Shadownova: The Multiversal Heroes will all be vanquished. It will bring me great pleasure to watch everything they love burn. 

Corrupted Jade: Lord Shadownova?

Shadownova: Hmm? Yes, Jade?

Corrupted Raiden: When our daughter is killed, can you please turn her into a Corrupted? It has been many years since we were together... And with her back in our family, everything will be right.

Shadownova: Very well, you two. Your wish shall be granted.

Corrupted Jade: Thank you...

The Corrupted couple left the room as Shadownova sat back on his throne.

Shadownova: As for you, Infinite. Watching your race go extinct, watching the ones you care for die... It will satisfy me. You have been a thorn in my side for too long, and once that curse takes it's toll... It will all be over for you, and you will become nothing but a soulless, dead husk.

(...)

Anyways, lata!