A Warrior Stronger Than Infinite?!

Jen: Oof...

Turlandb: You alright?

Jen: Yeah... That match with Flame really wore me out.

Flame: It was a good match, though.

Flame and Jen shook their hands, as Infinite and Machito started to talk.

Smesh: What are you guys talking about?

Infinite: Huh? Oh, Machito knows of someone in his universe who could be a big fucking help.

Machito: Not only that, she is EXTREMELY powerful!

Cristina: Wow... Who is this person?

Infinite: From what Machito has told me recently, this person is a Jackal Guardian.

Blizzard: Jackal Guardian?

Infinite: Similar to Machito, who is a Wind Guardian. 

Splendid: So there's different kinds of Guardians from Machito's universe?

Mario: Like Guardians of the Galaxy?!

Machito: *Facepalm* No...

Raiko: I'm an Echidna Guardian, but a hybrid too.

Machito: I have no idea where she is, but I hear she resides in some mountains. 

Infinite: I see. Well, I'll gather a team and we'll head to your universe and see if we can find her.

Machito: Alright then, brother. The rest of us will stay back here and keep an eye out for Shadownova, Storm or his two new allies.

Infinite: Got it. Who wants to hop along?

Smesh/Cristina/Mario/Aeris/SMG4/Luna/Raiko: Me, me, me!

Infinite: Wow, that was fast. Alright then. You're all on. Crystal, want to come along? 

Crystal: Sorry, Infinite... Doctor Steve is checking on me... I feel sick again.

Infinite hugged Crystal gently and kissed her on the cheek.

Crystal: *Giggle* Thanks, honey.

Infinite: You're welcome, sweetheart. I hope you feel better. Alright, everyone. Let's head out.

Infinite opened a portal to Machito's universe, as he and his group walked into it.

Meanwhile...

Void and Kylie used their abilities against each other, Shadownova watched while spinning the Pingas Stone around.

Shadownova: Hmm...

Novarupta walked into the room and used her telekinesis to send Void and Kylie flying.

Void: WHOA!

Kylie: OI!

Novarupta: Sorry to interrupt you Lord Shadownova, but we have a problem.

Shadownova: What is it?

Novarupta: Infinite and a group have gone to Machito's universe to recruit that person I was talking about. I am not joking, Lucy is deadly. If she joins the Multiversal Heroes, they'll gain a massive advantage.

Shadownova: Why? Is this Lucy powerful?

Novarupta: Yes, she is. I suppose you know Infinite's Jackal Wrath ability?

Shadownova: I do.

Novarupta: Well, she has that too, but her Jackal's Wrath is so much more powerful than Infinite's. It can go up to over one-thousand times!