Strange Titans

Omegammoth: *Sleeping* Zzz...

A large portal opened in front of Omegammoth, instantly waking him up from his slumber.

Omegammoth: W-WHA?! What's that?

A giant pile of spaghetti fell out of the portal and hit the floor, followed by a giant Dr. Robotnik head.

Omegammoth: ...Dafuq...?

Pingas Titan: Hello there!

Viger: *Starts laughing his ass off*

Charmx: Oh, really? There's a Pingas Titan?

WRATH2501: Ohhhh, boy! What's with the shit ton of spaghetti, though?

Omegammoth: ...I am confused...

Pingas Titan: PINGAS!

Viger: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! BY THE END OF THIS, MY LUNGS WILL EXPLODE FROM LAUGHTER!

The giant pile of spaghetti levitated from the ground and revealed it's eyes.

Spaghetti Titan: I AM SPAGHET TITAN!

Omegammoth: O_O

Spaghetti Titan: I DEMAND TO HAVE MARIO BROUGHT TO ME AT ONCE!

Omegammoth: Wait, where did you two even come from...?

Pingas Titan: I was summoned by the Pingas Stone, and I am now here to punish whoever uses the Pingas Stone for evil.

Spaghetti Titan: ...I was created by some nerd in another universe. I was originally normal spaghetti until I was transported through a teleporter.

Omegammoth: Well, I can fix that for the both of you. I hear that the user of the Pingas Stone is a jackal known as Infinite.

Pingas Titan: HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...

Omegammoth: *Sweating*

Pingas Titan: Why, that little shit! I'll punish him!

Omegammoth: And you, Spaghetti Titan... *Thoughts: Ugh...* Your Mario is not in this universe, but however, SB123 Mario and SB123 Meggy from what I have heard have just ganged up with the pesky jackal and his friends.

Spaghetti Titan: That will satisfy me. He must be punished for his crimes! Too many innocent spaghettis have been eaten alive by that monster!

Omegammoth: *Thoughts: No wonder why Shadownova wants to erase the Multiverse... It's really full of idiots now.*

Spaghetti Titan: Come along, Pingas Titan! We shall defeat our enemies!

Pingas Titan: *Heavy voice* Very well!

The two odd Titans flew off into the sky while singing retardedly.

Omegammoth: ...What the actual fuck just happened?

Lakitu: No idea, that was not in the script. Ah, well. I guess we can add it in. Yo, creator! Is that fine?

A giant hand emerged from the sky and gave a thumbs up.

Mitch: Sure, I'll add it in!

Lakitu: Okie dokie.

Omegammoth: *Thoughts: Those two are freaks... I'll actually be surprised if they defeat the heroes... What the hell am I saying? No they won't... One of them is just a stupid floating head and the other is a floating pile of noodles.*

Viger: DID YOU JUST INSULT THE LEGENDARY PINGAS MEME?!

Meanwhile, the heroes arrived in another city which was completely empty.