Rebelling Against the New Era

Infinite walked outside of the base and saw Diamond, who was talking to Phoenix.

Diamond: *Sigh*

Phoenix: Yeah... I'm really sorry about it...

Infinite: What's wrong? *Raises an eyebrow*

Diamond: Oh... I don't want to talk about it anymore...

Phoenix: Understandable, Diamond.

Infinite: Okay then... Anyways, Diamond?

Diamond: Yes?

Infinite: Where is Shadownova's kingdom?

Diamond: ...It's... Quite a while away from here. Also... You should see what's happened to Earth.

Infinite: Huh?

Phoenix: I mean... Everything LOOKS different, so what's happened to the planet?

Diamond showed a holographic image of Earth in her hand, it didn't even look like Earth. It was a whole new planet.

Infinite: Jesus...

Diamond: Actually, it's no longer called Earth. It's just called Paradise.

Phoenix: Well, I see why Shadownova called it that.

Infinite: Hmm... Diamond, do you have a map or something else-

Diamond: Of my father's kingdom? I do, actually! Here you go!

Infinite: *Unrolls the map* Holy shit... This is so much more bigger than Planet Blade's kingdom... 

Diamond: Also, breaking in won't be easy. Because the kingdom is surrounded by walls made of BEDROCK.

Phoenix: Well, that's just great.  

Infinite: Hold on, how'd they even pull THAT off?

Diamond: Ah, I also forgot to mention... Steve is being held captive there as well. Actually, both of the Steves. 

Infinite: That explains my question.

Phoenix: We gotta think of a plan.

Infinite looked at the map one more time and smiled.

Infinite: I got one. 

Diamond: Oh?

Phoenix: Let's hear it, Infinite.

Infinite: Earlier, I sent out a group to go search and see if our armies survived the whole crisis... What I say we do is send our armies to storm the walls of the kingdom like we did back in the Area 64 raid. This will cause a massive distraction, and our armies could possibly break into the kingdom and cause even more havoc, giving us more time. While that's happening, we climb up one of the bedrock walls and sneak into the castle. But before getting a hold of the Meme Stones, we save Cristina and the Steves first. Then we go into the room where the Meme Stones are being held... It'll most likely be filled with traps, which we'll avoid, and then we snatch them and reverse all of this!

Diamond: Wow. I like it!

Phoenix: Not bad at all! We're definitely going to come across the commanders or Shadownova, but I know we can pull this off!

Infinite: Damn right we can. Together, we're all going to rebel against this new world and bring the Multiverse we all loved and cared for back!

Diamond: *Nods*

Phoenix: Yeah!

Infinite: *Looks at Lexi*

Lexi: *Sitting on a nearby rock with a look of sadness on her face*