Titan Rivalry

Luna Avenger, Light-Speed Justice, Power Quasi and Eagle Titan found GodJackal and Jet Jaguar fighting Omegammoth, who were greatly struggling against the giant humanoid mammoth.

Omegammoth: I grow stronger by the minute, do you all really think you can defeat me?

Jet Jaguar: Damn right we will!

Cristina: We've dealt with multiple threats before and survived them all!

Omegammoth: You won't survive the Great Titan Brawl!

Infinite: Grrr...

Omegammoth: You and GodJackal were a good warmup. I look forward to our next fight.

GodJackal: Omegammoth, get back here!

Omegammoth flew into the air and vanished in an instant.

Jen: *Sigh* Fucker...

Turlandb: Mission failed! We'll get em' next time!

Infinite: Oof...

GodJackal: Hmm... We seem to be very far from society. How did you all get here anyway?

Smesh: We finished fighting Shark Titan and Octopus Titan, when suddenly Cthulhu came out of the sea and whacked us with one of his tentacles!

GodJackal: Cthulhu has awoken as well...? That is not good... Jet Jaguar, Turco and Jen?

Turlandb: Yyyeeesss?

Jen: Oh?

GodJackal: I want you to assist me. Cthulhu is a great threat and I want to eradicate him as soon as possible.

Turlandb: Sure! Well, I guess this is where we depart for now.

Jen: See ya, guys!

Infinite: Bye!

Crystal: Stay safe!

GodJackal nodded and teleported himself and the others to the sea.

Infinite: So, we better find the way back to home. I know there's still a lot of Titans around there still.

Cristina: Leave that to me!

Eagle Titan: I'll follow behind.

Light-Speed Justice grabbed Luna Avenger's hand and started to run at the speed of light.

Infinite: WHOA!

Crystal: EEP!

Cristina: *Giggle* We just keep running until we find either the Mushroom Kingdom or Inkopolis!

Smesh: Nice. :3

Eagle Titan: *Thoughts: Jesus, I can't even see them move... At least I can follow the path of fire they left behind.*

After a few minutes of running, they found Inkopolis and saw Inkling Titan who was laying on the floor knocked out.

Infinite: Inkling Titan!

Crystal: Uh oh, is she okay?

Eagle Titan landed next to Inkling Titan and put one of his claws on her neck to feel a pulse.

Eagle Titan: Hmm... She's fine. Just knocked out, that's all.

Smesh: Phew...

Inkling Titan: *Opens her eyes* Oof...

Cristina: Inkling Titan, you alright?

Inkling Titan: Mmhmm... Ouch, she got me good.

Infinite: Huh?