The Great Destructor's Revenge

Final Shadownova yelled and pointed at Infinite, as arrows and fireballs fell from the sky, cannons fired, shurikens came out of nowhere and meteors started to strike the ground.

Infinite: HOLY SHIT! *Flies back while dodging all of the projectiles*

Final Shadownova: You know... I actually have a newer, better plan.

Infinite: *Slices through a meteor and summons the Forever Shield* What do you mean, you bastard?!

Final Shadownova: Instead of rebuilding the New Era... I'll break the laws of time.

Final Shadownova whacked Infinite away and summoned Ultra Grand Ztars.

Infinite: Break the laws of time?! Are you crazy?! 

Final Shadownova: I'm not crazy, I'm being creative. I'll break the laws of time, and go back to where it all began.

Final Shadownova threw the Ultra Grand Ztars at Infinite, followed by many more arrows, bombs, fireballs and shurikens.

Infinite: Go back to where it all began?! *Keeps dodging the projectiles* Jesus Christ... I'm not gonna be able to keep this shit up...!

Final Shadownova: That's right. I'll go back to the beginning. And I'll prevent the fatal and grave mistake my brother made.

Infinite: Grrr... Changing the past is no better!

Final Shadownova: Your protests are invalid. I'll stop GodJackal from killing Diamond.

Infinite: Changing a part so far back in the past is such a bad damn idea! It will screw the entire timeline up!

Final Shadownova: I do not care, Infinite. Once that deed is done, I'll wait for trillions of years... Then, I will kill all of you. 

Infinite: Grrr...

Final Shadownova: Then, there will be peace. No fighting, no blood, no war... Just a world... Full of beautiful and silent peace. Doesn't that sound lovely?

Infinite: Peace is good, but your idea of wiping all of us out is just sick!

Final Shadownova: Sounds like you hate my idea. Oh, well. I'll just kill you over and over in the meantime. Starting NOW!

Infinite: What-

Final Shadownova raised his fist and crushed Infinite, turning him into a bloody stain on the ground.

Final Shadownova: Oh, that felt amazing!

Infinite respawned and held his head.

Infinite: What the fuck...?! 

Final Shadownova: Did you enjoy getting crushed? I hope you did. YOUR NEXT DEATH APPROACHES!

A portal opened beneath Infinite and he fell into a large tunnel.

Infinite: WHOA!

Shadownova Heads: WELCOME TO YOUR OWN PERSONAL HELL!

Infinite: WHAT THE FUCK'S GOING ON?!

Cannons started to fire again as Infinite dodged the cannonballs and reached the end of the tunnel, falling into another portal and going back to his original location.

Infinite: I feel like I just went on a massive drug trip...

Final Shadownova: You survived? Not bad at all, Infinite, but your luck won't last.

Infinite summoned Lightningblaze and threw it at Final Shadownova's head, but it simply bounced off and flew back towards the jackal as he caught the axe in his hand.