Silica City Chaos

Masa entered a code onto a keypad, as the wall opened up and revealed a secret room with the Troll Stone in the middle.

Masa: ...It wasn't easy to obtain this. Lari was quite the challenger, but thanks to our teamwork, we brought her down. 

Masa activated a robot which grabbed the Troll Stone, then he walked out of the room with the robot and entered the code into the keypad again, closing the wall. Masa then looked at a controller on the table and sighed.

Masa: Tari... I'm so sorry...

Masa: They're friends of Infinite and Crystal who know what they're doing. Want to meet them?

Infinite Clone: You're back! Did you get it?

Masa: Yes. Here it is.

The robot entered the room and held the Troll Stone up. 

Infinite: Hell fucking yes! 

Gabriel: This seems too easy...

Infinite reached for the Troll Stone excitedly, when suddenly the wall exploded sending debris flying.

Masa: GET DOWN!!!

Lamar: CHRIST!!!

Lamar jumped onto his body pillow and protected it, as everyone else got up.

Infinite: Is everyone okay?

Crystal: Yeah...

Smesh: Oof...

Cristina: What the hell was that?

Masa coughed and waved his hand in front of him to get some dust out of the way.

Masa: Damn...

Infinite turned around and looked at the robot's hands, but the Troll Stone was gone.

Infinite:

Masa: WHAT?! Where did it go?!

Infinite: Is it underneath the rubble?!

???: Hello, pests!

Everyone looked out of the broken wall to see Void with the Troll Stone in her hand.

Infinite/Crystal/Smesh/Cristina: 

Void: Come get me!

Void levitated from the ground and began to fly away.

Masa: ...

Infinite: GET THAT MOFO!!! 

Cristina: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Cristina began to run at light-speed, Infinite, Crystal and Smesh followed her as the jackal whipped his phone out and called Splendid.

Splendid: Hmm? 

Splendid grabbed his phone and answered the call.

Splendid: Hello there!

Infinite: Splendid, we have a problem! We found the Troll Stone, but Void is somehow here and she snagged it! Inform the others!

Splendid: NANI?! G-got it! Oh, and bad news... Phoenix and Aeris went back to their universes.