The Seven Wonders of the Omniverse

Shadownova sat on his floating throne while holding a white fireball in his hand.

Kylie: What's that, Lord Shadownova?

Shadownova: Oh? It's the Soul Power of Infinite's family... That includes Francis as well... 

Kylie: Do you plan on doing anything with the Soul Power?

Shadownova: Oh, yes I do... You'll see very soon... Mephiles gave me some inspiration from when he made his move ages ago.

Void: Such a shame Mephiles was banished to the Void forever. He would of been such a good ally.

Rocky: Agreed.

Novarupta walked into the room with a concerned face.

Novarupta: Lord Shadownova? I have some... Interesting news.

Shadownova: Go on, Novarupta.

Novarupta: A group of my soldiers were exploring the Multiverse, when suddenly they got an alert. Something is going on in a different universe which is apparently a threat to us.

Shadownova: That doesn't sound good. Did they manage to find out what it is?

Novarupta: My apologies, Lord Shadownova... But no. They felt incredible amounts of energy coming from that universe.

Void: Well, I guess we should head there and cause some chaos.

Rocky: Very well. 

Kylie held up her Elemental Armor, which was missing the Purple Elemental Star.

Shadownova: Do not worry, Kylie. You will get the remaining Elemental Star from that brat. 

Kylie: I will. Come on then, chop chop!

Void clapped her hands and created a white hole, as everyone walked into it and arrived in the unexplored universe.

Shadownova: Hmm... It looks directly like the Mushroom Kingdom. 

Shadownova looked around and saw two people on a nearby bench.

Void: What is it, Lord Shadownova?

Shadownova: Wait... It's that Phoenix person and his love, RNP Desti.

Rocky: Ohhhhhh! Phoenix is quite the tough cookie!

Kylie: Hmm... We should keep our guard down for now. 

Shadownova: Agreed.

Shadownova used a spell which turned him and his allies invisible.

Phoenix: This will all be over soon, Desti...

RNP Desti: But... I don't want you to get hurt...

Phoenix: I know, my love... But I'm not standing up for this any longer. Infinite has suffered enough, and this plan will defeat Shadownova... 

Shadownova growled as his glowing eye turned blue.

RNP Desti: I-I understand...

Phoenix kissed RNP Desti on the lips, as she purred and kissed Phoenix back.

Shadownova: That's all I need to know. Void, go back to base and fetch our army. Let's teach this universe a lesson. 

Void nodded and ran into a white hole, as everyone else got prepared for an attack.

Meanwhile...

Infinite sat on top of the castle roof while looking at a photo of Luna, Clark and Raiko.