Friday The 13th

Greg finished attaching the cybernetic arm to his body and smiled.

Mario: You feeling better, Greg?

Greg nodded, as Mario growled and grabbed the Doge Stone.

Greg: ...?

Mario: I'm not gonna let this slide. They've fucking messed up big time. NO ONE hurts my best friend for life. 

Greg hugged the plumber, as Mario hugged his extraterrestrial friend back.

Mario: I'll be back soon, Greg. I promise.

Greg nodded again while smiling, Mario grabbed his Exosuit and put it on.

Mario: I still have this thing, thanks to EGamer. Now, let's go get some revenge.

Mario jumped out of the UFO and landed on the grass, as a few fighter jets flew by above.

Greg: ...

The extraterrestrial waved as the UFO flew away into the sky. Mario looked at the Doge Stone in his hand and got a wicked idea.

Mario: Well, it is Friday the 13th today, so... It's perfect!

Meanwhile...

Infinite was gently massaging Crystal's stomach, which had been bruised due to the stomp from Mario.

Crystal: *Whimper*

Infinite: Sorry, sweetie... Damn... I can't believe he did that to you and our baby...

Luna growled and protected her parents while slicing through aliens.

Luna: At least this is a way to cool me off...

Raiko and Clark pitched in too and started to help Luna with the slaughter.

Infinite: How do you feel, Crystal?

Crystal: A bit better, but still sore...

Infinite: Will you be able to fight?

Crystal: Yeah... That won't bring me down.

Infinite kissed Crystal on the lips, as she kissed back and purred.

Raiko: I am so gonna have MXR Mario's head for this...!

Clark: Betraying us is one thing, but stomping on Aunt Crystal's stomach is way too far!

Luna: I fucking know! We're gonna make him suffer!

Smesh: Dang...

Cristina covered herself with a worn out pillow, as Turlandb summoned a few Starbits.

Turlandb: Alright, here you go...

The Starbits surrounded Smesh and Cristina then began to spin around. Shortly afterwards, clothes reappeared on the couple as they cheered.

Smesh: Thanks, Turco!

Cristina: Yeah!

Turlandb: You're welcome, you two.

Antasma: *TRIGGERED* MXR MARIO IS GONNA FUCKING PAY FOR VHAT HE DID!!!

Risky Boots: Hell yeah!

Jen: ...Damn... I don't even know what to say.

Blackfang: Same here...

Lost: That is fucked up...

Infinite: We'll get him, guys. Don't you worry. As long as my little one is okay... Then I'll be happy.

Crystal giggled and hugged Infinite tightly.

Infinite: Mario should consider himself lucky that he didn't actually hurt my baby... If he did... Then I would of fucking snapped.