Chapter 7- I Look Like A Sunflower

The first week flew by, resulting to the weekend. The guys seemed to think they could hang out with us even more during lunch, and Vivian and Elliot were sure to be enjoying each other's company. Also the paper cranes somehow seemed to be ending up in my locker still. So far, I received four in total, and they all had different quotes written on them.

I asked Nolan, and he informed me it wasn't him. Nor was it Vivian, and I doubted it was the boys either.

Who could it be?

Vivian snapped her fingers at me. "You're drifting off again." She grabbed a hold of my shoulders, shaking me back to reality. "I wonder what goes inside that brain of yours." She flicked my head causing me to scowl.

"Vee!" I cried, rubbing the spot.

She folded her arms over her chest. "Still can't find who Secret Crane is?"

Secrets Crane was the name we created together, due to fact that the person didn't have a name. That was all I could really call him or her. I just wanted to know if I was the only one who was receiving these origami creations and if so, why did the person choose me?

I shook my head at her. "Nope, and you know I hate mysteries." I pouted.

She sent a small smile. "It's okay. We'll find out who it is," she assured."But right now we have a party to go to."

I groaned at her, stupid Delinquents fault. If he had just agreed for me to come, then I wouldn't had been attending. But he had to protest. It wasn't entirely his fault, I kinda wanted to, and the smile on Vivians face was all that was making me happy. She could actually have a shot with Elliot, rather than watching him make out with other girls but her.

She ended up straightening my hair with a flat iron. It really didn't take much time because my hair was already short. I ensured her to do something fun with my makeup rather than anything classy, I wanted something extraordinary. When I looked into the mirror, I was pleased with my reflection. Yellow bright eyeshadow coated my lids, the black winged eyeliner standing out, and of course my black lengthening mascara, it gave a bumblebee affect. And a simple touch of lipgloss and blush. I smiled satisfied with my appearance, even though I hated makeup in general. However, if it was something unique, I didn't mind it.

She scrambled through my small wardrobe. "Don't you have any clothes?" She huffed. "I swear I take you to the mall all the time, or do I need to take you out more?"

If I had a penny for every time she dragged me to the mall, I'd be rich. Yeah, she's a shopaholic.

"That won't be necessary." I clarified, traumatised from that evil mall. "If I could go naked, I would."

"Ah hah," she said in satisfaction.

Vivian pulled out a mustard crochet detailed wide sleeve, smock dress. I forgot dad bought me that outfit. I must have buried it away with all my other clothing.

"This will do, it goes with your makeup. Now go try it on."

I changed into the outfit and paired it with some black ankle boots. I allowed the dress to flow above my bare knees and clipped my necklace around my neck. When I glanced into the full length mirror, I was delighted with my whole outfit, even if it took effort to persuade Vivian not to squeeze me into something tight and uncomfortable.