Chapter 4- Paint Fight

"I want everyone to paint something with the idea of a sunflower," explained Mrs Meyer as she glanced at me with a smile.

This was why she was the best teacher in the school, she never found me annoying, she was always polite and never moody, and her lessons were amazing. Personally, I didn't believe we were going to use the theme of sunflowers, but she was full of surprises.

"Great, more stupid sunflowers," Adrian complained.

I swivelled my head in his direction. "They're not stupid," I stated. "In fact if I were to be a flower, I would be a sunflower."

Stupid jerk.

"Yeah, and I would come over and pluck you out of the soil to dump you in the garbage," he said bluntly.

A jerk and rude. How fun!

I peered my eyes at him, "If felt you thought that offended me, it didn't, but it offended all the sunflowers in the world."

He scoffed, "Are you done blabbering?"

Blabbering, huh? I was stating nothing but facts.

I held a finger up and thought carefully, "Nope," I continued. "Hey, do you want to hear a fact?"

"I rather not want my ears to bleed."

"Why am I even asking for your consent, I'm going to tell you anyways." I flashed him a quick grin as he rubbed his temple. "Sunflowers are the only flowers with the name 'flower' in it. Each head is actually made out of smaller flowers. The scientific name is Helianthus-"

"Hey Andre, mind if we swap seats?" he cut me off, turning his head towards Andre. Moreover, he appeared to be occupied with the girl who had a toffee skin tone and dark hair that was sitting besides him.

Andre groaned at him. "Sorry bro, but I'm a little busy."

The sound of heels clacking against the floor caught my attention. Already, I knew who it was.

Trisha, and this was the only time Harper wasn't here, tagging alongside her.

"Why are you late?" asked Mrs Meyer, suspiciously.

Trisha focused her eyes at her manicured nails in a prestige manner. "Sorry, I was in the bathroom."

She was probably shoving a big dick up that hairy ... I should shut up...

Mrs Meyer sighed at her. "Next time, don't be late, or else there will be further consequences. Now take a seat."

Trisha stood in the centre of the room, glancing around for a seat. Her face lit up when she encountered Adrian, and shot him a shivering wink. But she frowned once she caught me sitting besides him. Well hello bitch.

"You have got to be kidding," Adrian huffed.

Doesn't he like her? Since he was trying to switch seats, I didn't mind exchanging with Trisha. This should be fun.

"About the seats ... I don't mind trading with Trisha." I furrowed my brows.

His eyes bulged out of their sockets. "No you can stay," he powered.

I shook my head, "Really it's no problem," I assured him.

"No really it is, stay," he said firmly.

I slowly got up off my seat. "Hey Tri-"

A hand wrapped over my wrist and tugged me down. I experienced a strange tingling sensation streaming out of that region. "Please," he desperately said. His eyes were clear, displaying the boy he really was.