Chapter 15- Code Red

A week passed, and I avoided Nolan as usual. If he and I were walking in the same direction, I would change and head in another. I didn't want anything to do with him anymore, and it was much more easier to forget about him than I had thought. I kept my mind occupied with the people who needed me, and made me smile, which had led me to my current location, here with the three idiots.

I stood by my locker, waiting for Vivian to arrive to save me from the three boys I was stuck with. My eyes were on the girls who kept on staring at us, well more like glaring at me.

"Does squats really make your ass bigger?" Elliot asked.

"How the hell am I supposed to know?" Andre exclaimed at him.

Elliot turned to look at Adrian to see if he knew. "I don't know either." Adrian shrugged helplessly.

"Of course you wouldn't. Your ass is flatter than paper," he muttered, causing Adrian to glare at him.

I stifled back a laugh turning myself red. What Elliot said wasn't completely true, Adrian kinda had a cute butt.

Not that I've ever looked at his butt... ew I would never do that, it would burn my eyes.

"Why do you want to know anyways?" Andre questioned.

Elliot slumped his shoulder as he exhaled loudly. "Yesterday I came home and my little sister said that if I don't get a fat ass, then our cat won't have anything to bounce on. And I need my ass to be like a trampoline so my cat can finally like me."

The three of us blinked at him blankly, trying to comprehend what had slipped out of his mouth. Were they even words?

"I-I'm not going to even bother..." I trailed off not knowing what to say next.

"Why do you still try with your cat? Just give up trying." Adrian said.

Elliot rolled his eyes. "Because I love him and he loves me, somewhere deep down in those nine lives."

"And I'm pretty sure he would kill himself nine times if he even tried to love you," Andre retorted.

"So Mila, do you know?" Elliot squinted his eyes at me.

"Do I know what?"

"Do you know if squats will make my ass bigger? Pay attention!" He snapped.

"Of course Idiot, of course." I pleased him, as he draped an arm around my shoulder. My eyes darted towards Trisha walking down the halls with Harper by her side, behaving prestige as ever. "But I think you should ask Trisha."

"Here we go," Andre muttered.

"Prepare yourself," Adrian added.

Unlike Elliot, the rest of knew what he was about to get himself into, regardless of just how clueless he was. And we all concluded that it was never going to end up well once he asked Trisha the question.

Elliot whipped his head at us. "Why?"

"Because I've never really done squats, Trisha seems to look like she has. Neither do I have the shape for it," I tried to reason.

"Hmmm," he said, glancing up and down my body. "Yeah, you're right." He agreed with me, making me frown, as I heard Andre and Adrian both let out a loud snort.

I didn't actually mean that I didn't have the body for it. And I was quite satisfied with my body, I didn't have a butt for sure, but I had a decent pair of breast, however it didn't matter to me. It was upsetting to know that there were several girls who were insecure about their bodies because of what they saw on social media and magazines. No one was suppose to feel like they weren't good enough, only because they didn't have fat in the right places, everyone was beautiful in their own way, and it was unfortunate that labels ruined that.