Chapter 74- Dinosaur Shorts

"I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you ... I love you," Adrian repeated in a sweet tone as I sat beside him on his bed, staring at both of our rings.

He had been saying it nonstop all day, since I got here. And to be honest, I wasn't tired of hearing it; in fact, I enjoyed it. But the part where I was getting tired was not having a conversation and just having him say the three words for over an hour.

Everyone remained present. Geema and Geepa were staying with us for the time being, as were the others. For the time being, Skylar and I are sharing a room, and they were all getting along with Reese, who they hadn't seen since he was a tiny puppy. Coming home from school and seeing them there was nice, but it would only last a week.

What wasn't relaxing was having Andre non stop come over just to see Skylar, and me and Carson having to watch the two bicker. It was like watching a movie where the girl played hard to get but then the dude was pretty much all over her. This was partly the reason why I was at Adrians house.

"I love you too. But you need to stop saying that, or else I might just stop loving you," I teased mischievously.

His face fell. "What?" How dare you." He averted his gaze from me. "I'll say it as many times as I want."

"Adrian," I warned.

"Okay fine." He grunted. "I love you," he quickly said getting the last of it, and I just shook my head in amusement.

"Could you answer me one question?" I asked all of a sudden.

"Shoot."

"The cranes. That week you were suspended, how did you manage to put them in my locker?" I questioned him logically.

He grinned like the Cheshire Cat. "Andre and Elliot, I made sure they put it into your locker." So they knew about this all this time? Vivian was as crazy as I was when she found out that Adrian was Secret Crane. "Which explains why one ended up in the wrong locker. Elliots fault."

Makes sense.

Before I could finish my sentence, the door was bursted open, revealing Theo in white shorts with dinosaur prints all over them. He had been really into those, and after seeing Logan's pair, he went out and bought himself some. Specifically, he had been running around the house naked in those shorts for the past few days.

A huge grin was latched on his face as he waddled into the room with his hands on his face, as I couldn't help myself from giggling into the crook of Adrians neck. "Sup my brothers!"

Oh hell no!

"Theo, I swear you need to get out of those or I'm going to burn them." Adrian forewarned with a sly smirk.

Theo furrowed his eyebrows when he flopped onto the bed on his stomach, creating the bed to bounce. "What? I thought we were better than this."

"Anyway, I was thinking about something." He sat up on his arms, looking up at the two of us. "Remember how you said you'd be the bee if she were your sunflower?" He asked, and we both nodded, not knowing where this was going. "Does that mean you'd like to make some honey?" I felt my face heat up as he wiggled his brows at the insinuation of babies.

"Theo, I swear to God." I grabbed the pillow behind me and threw it at him, hitting his head. "You can be so childish."

"It's just a serious question." He chuckled with a shrug. "I'd be the best uncle they've ever had. I'd take the boys to a strip club and show them what they're missing out on." My mouth dropped to the floor. He was most emphatically not taking my son to a strip club. "As for the girls, I'd show them how to get any guy they wanted."