Chapter 55- Ninja Turtles

"How many times do I have to tell you, I'm not sleeping with Adrian when I go camping," I stated into the phone when I was grocery shopping with Vivian who rolled the cart while Vicky went to grab some pasta.

"C'mon Mila. When are you guys going to get together?" Jack moaned on the other line, and I had to prevent myself from smashing my phone against the floor. "Don't you hear everyone at the back who are screaming 'make Madrian happen.' Because I'm one of those fans."

"Do you not listen to what I say?" I scolded, pausing in my tracks. "Am I speaking to a five year old here? Vivian are you sure your parents sent him to the right type of school? Because I'm sure he should've gone to kindergarten instead."

"Believe me I ask myself the same question everyday," she shot back, leaning against the cart as she strolled it down the aisle.

"I didn't call to be violated by my two sisters."

"Well I didn't pickup just to hear you persuading me to go out with Adrian. We're not even a thing," I retorted, heading towards a section containing Pop-tarts, selecting my favourite flavours.

"You seemed like a thing when he kissed you on his birthday," he murmured under his breath, but it was evident to hear since he was on speaker.

Wait ...

As far as I knew, it was only me and Adrian who were outside ... no one else.

HOW THE HELL DID HE KNOW?

HOW?

IN WHAT NATURE?

I FUCKING KNEW IT, THAT BASTARD PUT A SPY CAM ON ME!

Oh god ... the rest are going to kill me!

Vicky pushed a rack of toilet rolls over creating a huge mess, whereas Vivian and the cart clashed into an aisle containing cereal, making them tumble over.

"Watch when I kill you!" I threatened and cut the line off before he could say anything more.

Time to prepare myself to die.

In three ...

Two ...

One.

"YOU GUYS KISSED?" Vivian charged towards me, not bothering to stack the cereal back up. "WHY DIDN'T I KNOW ABOUT THIS? YOU DIDN'T TELL ME ABOUT THIS!"

Vicky joined in after a few seconds, blaming a random dude to a staff here that he dropped the tissues when it was clearly her. He believed her since I saw the way he was checking her out.

She's taken.

"WHAT? HOW?" Vicky rushed, stumbling over to meet my face.

"WAIT LET ME SCREAM!" Vivian gulped a large amount of air, and turned to Vicky, jumping up and down, while the two clutched onto each other hands, squawking the whole store down. "THEY KISSED!"

"THEY KISSED! THEY KISSED!" Vicky screeched, bouncing merely with her possibly future sister in law.

Third wheeling here.

Standing like a statue, I watched as people passed and glared at the two while they continued for three minutes straight. An old man about Geepas age walked by and glanced over at me, searching for an answer.

"Mental disorders," I responded calmly, as he nodded before he left with his cart.

I fished my phone back out and texted Jack while they were still going with this unknown energy they collected.