Chapter 63- His Weirdo

Songs: Love Story+ everything has changed- Taylor Swift
Budapest- George Ezra
18- 1D
Beige- Yoke Lore

Chapter 63- His Weirdo

Today.

What I had envisioned was for today to run smoothly.

For it to go wizzing by like any other school day.

Yet it took a U turn when the number of students swarmed past me like an apocalypse, forming a large crowd in the centre of the halls.

Mystified, I stood there like a statue, as the students around me roared and chanted, as if it were some soccer field.

"FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" Everyone who formed the circle chanted.

A fight?

In the middle of the halls?

Why was where there a fight right now when it was only third period?

All these questions bombarded me, and the only way to answer most of them was to squeeze through the crowd to get a glimpse on who exactly was having a fight. The only thing I could master was a fist aiming in various of directions. To get a better view, I manoeuvred to the front of the growing audience, all howling, only for my heart to sink to the pit of my stomach then and there.

Adrian.

Adrian was attacking another boy that I had never seen before.

That I'm sure he didn't even know who he was.

Then why was he beating him to death?

I always figured that Adrian didn't know how to keep his anger in check ever since that incident at Thanksgivings. Therefore I thought it was starting to ease because he had been more than himself lately, while I captured all those gleaming, dimpled smiles on camera.

Right now however, it was the same Adrian I met on the first day of senior year, filled with righteous indignation. His eyes sparked into those lifeless, ashy eyes I once questioned. From the way his frame stiffened and went rigid, created me to think that he reversed back to stage one all over again, even though I thought we moved past all of that.

The scene in front of me seemed to lack in speed. His balled up fist clashed with the boys jaw, knocking him out as he continued to ponder his fists all over him like he had done this a million times before.

Empty, I blinked, struggling to see the boy bruised to the optimum level, mailing me flashbacks to when Nolan would put me in that same position.

I was scarred for life, from the trauma I had been through, leaving me to stand there and watch. Just like how nature watched me get beaten up by my domestic ex.

Somewhat relieved, the crowd split, allowing Elliot and Andre to dive in and seize Adrian by the arms without another thought to prevent him from causing any further damages.

Stiff as a board, I witnessed the poor boy laying there with his lip snipped open and his beaten eye till it was black and blue. He rested there with his chest heaving rapidly, rolling over to smear the blood from his lips with the back of his sleeve.