Chapter 76- Move Like Jackie Chan

I drooped in the cafeteria with all my friends, feeling as if I was about to fall asleep. I was pretty sure it would have landed in the macaroni in front of me if it hadn't been for Adrian holding my face up.

"What's the deal with you being so sleepy today?" Vivian directed to me as I yawned. "You always act like you've drank a load of caffeine but today you're acting so lazy."

My eyes felt heavy as everyone stared at me, waiting for an answer. "I had to wake up extra early to say bye to everyone."

Dragging myself out of bed at five o'clock and rushing to the airport just to say bye to everyone was something I'd ever want to do again. I was tired, but mostly upset because I didn't know when I'd see them again. It was more of a surprise when they arrived on my birthday; I'm just hoping to see my family again soon, as we only see each other twice a year.

As for Theo, I was relieved he wasn't gone yet. It's only a few days until he returns to Spain and school. Yes, the bad boy found a reason to remain in America. I liked that we were all around the same age; even though Theo was a year older than us and Skylar and Carson were a year younger, it was nice to be on the same level. Jack, on the other hand, finally told his parents that he wanted to drop out of college. To my surprise, they were more accepting after learning the reason. Right now, he was searching for a couple of jobs with the assistance of Vicky.

"How long did you sleep for?" Adrian turned to me with concern.

"Three hours." I suppressed a yawn again, laying my head on Elliots shoulder, wishing to just close my eyes for a few seconds.

"Three hours!" Everyone snapped, having me fly open my eyelids.

"Why only three hours?" Andre pondered. "You only woke up at five. If you had fallen asleep at ten then you could've gotten seven hours sleep," he said logically.

Clap clap for you bud.

"Thanks for the math, genius." I rolled my eyes. "But I was helping most of them pack and then I wasn't tired and couldn't sleep. Then when I finally fell asleep I got so little and had to get up."

"Why didn't you just sleep earlier? Then you wouldn't be complaining," Elliot repeated annoyingly.

"Didn't you hear anything I just said?" I gave him a stern look, and he shook his head

"I never do and never want to," he simply said.

"Sort your boyfriend out," I mumbled to Vivian.

"He's already sorted." From across the table, she giggled giddily as he winked at her.

"My poor Weirdo." Adrian pouted and drew me to his side, where I rested my forehead on his chest, sniffing the rich cologne. "You sure you don't want to eat? Maybe that might wake you up a little."

"No." I shook my head in denial. "Besides, that macaroni tastes like absolute crap." It really did; the cheese was all hard and bland, and I'd rather eat Reese's doggy food.

"Suit yourself."Elliot shrugged, taking my plate and stuffing it into his mouth. Yet I was too surprised that Andre didn't take my plate to even complain.

My eyes shifted over to Andre, who was grinning goofily like a Cheshire Cat. "Why the hell are you grinning like that?"

"Oooh, did someone get sex?" Vivian mocked in amusement.

"Ew no." Andre grimaced with a sour face. "I haven't had sex in a long time." He shook his head, which surprised all of us. Andre was usually the ladies' man, but after chasing Skylar, he stopped flirting with everyone, including some teachers. He was adamant about getting Skylar, and it was strange to see him without his charm.