Chapter 77- To The Future

It turns out that I had slept for a longer period of time than I had planned, with Adrian no longer beside me. He must have left without my knowledge. I was groggy, thirsty, and even hungry because I hadn't eaten much the day before.

My breath also stankkk!

I reached for my phone to see if I'd received any messages. What has this generation come to, reaching for my phone as soon as I wake up? It was certainly nothing to be proud of.

My screen flashed with a picture of me and everyone from our ice skating trip. I loved the photo of all of us gathered on the rink as one of the workers snapped a shot of us. It seemed like a lifetime ago, but it also felt like yesterday.

It was six a.m. Damn was I really out that long?

It was wonderful to take a nap. But waking up and realising you just wasted your time on sleep and did nothing adventurous made me feel like crap. What kind of adventures would I have had in the first place?

Maybe roam around Adrians naked chest.

Yes, I'm a freak!

I had two notifications sent to me that I hadn't opened when they were sent eight hours ago.

Delinquent: Hope you had a nice nap when you see this. I had to leave when your dad came back, but I'll see you at school :)

I was grateful for how well he looked after me and showed me so much love. I quickly responded, thanking him once more for everything. This boy did a lot for me, and it only made me love him more.

The only other boy I've ever dated was Nolan, and we all know how that turned out. What happened, happened. But I won't deny that being with Adrian taught me what a true relationship should feel like. Yes, neither ours nor anyone else's would be perfect, but we looked out for one another. That was all we really needed.

Chico: Sad to know you didn't wake up in time to say bye :( but it's okay I'll call and message you. Look after my cousin for me. Until next time Chica ;)

No, no, no, noooo! Please no!

When I realised Theo had left to return to Spain, I practically jumped out of bed. Stupid me, I let sleep take control. I didn't know when I'd see Theo again, like Geema and the others. Traveling from one location to another would be difficult, and I'm sure he wasn't up to that type of routine. The truth was that I'd miss him. He's almost like a brother to me, and he's a part of the family just like everyone else. I'm glad I met him, even if he can't teach me Spanish without making me say something inappropriate.

Since I only had an hour to prepare, I decided to do any necessary revision to refresh my memory and get a head start on my homework. Adrian was correct yesterday; I was stressing out when I didn't have to.

I tried my hardest to get as much work done as possible, but my thoughts kept returning to the ring on my finger. The vows he made that day, and how it was one of the best days of my life.

I bit my lip and covered my face with my hands, giddy. Gosh I was soo whipped. I couldn't help it, he just made me feel like this.

My hormones were seriously taking over my body.

After an hour of not doing nothing, but thinking about Adrian and how smoking hot he is, I decided to get ready for school. As a matter of fact, I don't think I've complimented him face to face, and I don't think I would. I'd probably just keep him waiting until I finally felt bold enough to.