Chapter 8- Hey Kidnapper

My feet felt sore, and realised I was going to form blisters from these boots. My nose started to run, feeling it sting in the cold air. I kept my gaze down the street, and found the same shop Vivian and I passed by, offering me a sense of hope that I was walking down the right path.

Just a couple of more steps, and I'll be home before I know it. I can sleep and snuggle in my bed, and oh my God eat food.

I heard a car pull up near me, and the bright headlights blinding me. I was worried for a second, thinking that I was being followed. As I turned I recognised a familiar red SUV. I've seen that car before... THAT WAS THE CAR THAT STOLE MY PARKING SPACE!

If I were in the mood, I would probably go up to the person and argue. But right now, I was urging to go home. I continued down the path, counting each step I took. The car made a loud honk, causing my heart to stammer. I flipped to look towards it, not sure if it was honking at me. When the car drove closer towards me, I knew I was about to die tonight. The windows down were rolled down, exposing the person inside.

Adrian.

"YOU!" I yelled.

This jerk was the one that stole my parking space after all. Annoying rat got the best place in the world, whilst I had to park mine the furthest away from the schools exist. And I was a lazy person to walk all the way.

"Me?" He pointed towards himself.

"Yes you!" I snapped my fingers.

He gave me a blunt look. "Look Weirdo, I don't speak your language."

"You stole my parking space at school." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I didn't see your name written on it."

"Well I was half way there!" I stomped my foot.

He rolled his eyes at me. "Are you really going to argue over a parking space?"

"Yeah I am," I said determinedly.

That parking space was my child, and was kidnapped by this moody boots. I'm ready to claim it back!

"Just get in the car."

"Why? You kicked me out," I said while staring at the pavement.

I finally was brought back to my senses. I guess the cold temperature was getting to my brain, making me forget what just had happened at the party. Why was he here? Why did he come looking for me, when he kicked me out and wanted nothing to do with me?

He dragged a palm down his face. "I'm sure you don't want to stand out in the cold any longer. You're nose looks like a tap." He pointed out. I wiped the snot with the back of my sleeve, but there was plenty in store as it continued to flow.

"No."

"What?"

"I said no," I repeated. "You kicked me out and blamed me, so please don't think you can stroll in with your stupid, but expensive car, thinking you can convince me to climb in. I rather walk myself all the way home and become sick, than sit in a car with a moody jerk like you."