Chapter 29- Help

Chapter 29- Help

"I'm serious guys, pay attention!" I snapped at them.

These airhead that I called my 'friends' weren't paying attention to me whenever I spoke. It was the only day where I didn't have to stress about Adrian popping up since he was at the airport today, saying bye to Theo as he headed back to Spain. As little as I knew him I'd miss him. Before leaving, I ensured to grab his number just so I could contact him if I needed to speak to him.

Elliot proceeded to sing. "MY MILKSHAKE BRINGS ALL BOYS TO THE YARD! AND THEY'RE LIKE, IT'S BETTER THAN YOURS!" He began dancing in the middle of the hall while everyone watched in amusement, laughing as he made a fool of himself.

I pinched him by the ear, pulling him back towards our lockers. "Ow! Ow! Ow! It hurts! It's hurts!" He cried, clutching onto his ear.

"Veenilla a little help here," he pleaded, staring intently at her.

She shook her head at him. "Sorry babe, you're on your own." She leaned against my locker, folding her arms across her chest.

"Do we have to plan this birthday? He doesn't like birthdays, remember?" Andre complained.

I cocked my head at Andre, gesturing to Vivian to do the same thing as me. She sighed, pushing herself off the locker, and reached out for his ear, pinching it, causing him to yelp and crouch down.

"You boys listen to me," I spat aggressively.

"Listen to the woman," Vivian demanded.

"Okay mom." They both said in tune.

"This is your best friends birthday party we're talking about. I want both of you to put more effort than we already are. We only have three days to prepare this surprise party. I want both of you to go out and buy the cake. Don't screw it up. Got that?"

"Uh huh." Elliot tried to fidget out of my harsh grip.

"Crystal...clear," Andre answered.

"NO MORE COMPLAINING!" Vivian yelled at them as if they were in the military.

"Yes Sargent." Both of them gulped.

I nodded at Vivian as we both let go at the same time. The two soft boys looked at one another, pouting while rubbing their ears. "Girls are trouble," Andre said.

Us women sure are trouble!

"I'll feel bad for my children, that their mother is like this too," Elliot agreed

Vivian stepped closer to him, planting a small kiss on his now red ear. "You want me to be the mother of your children?" She asked with a grin on her face.

You have got to be kidding ... they had only been dating for two weeks now. No time for baby season!

"Of course you will be... I wouldn't want anyone else." He pecked her lips creating her to fall in love with him all over again.

"Dude, you're supposed to be mad at her," Andre argued. "She was apart of this too." He pointed at his ear.

"I can't stay mad at her. She's too beautiful," Elliot hummed, drifting off in her eyes as he held her by the waist.

Gross!

Andre and I both rolled our eyes as he shifted to me. "You sure you want to do a surprise party for him?" he asked, uncertain about the idea. "I'm just not sure if he'd want one."

I let out a deep sigh. "He deserves to have one. After all he's finally letting his true colour show." I smiled, feeling extremely proud over him.

"And I wonder why?." Andre mumbled under his breath with a smirk, but I caught onto it.