Chapter 65- How To Come Up With The Biggest Shit Ever

"So how'd it go?" Vivian shimmied in, despite the fact that she was carrying a million textbooks.

"How did what go?" I pretended to act useless, knowing that I was going to keep this exciting news hidden just to irritate the rest.

When strolling down the halls, I discovered that the school didn't carry the same glimmer like it would've if Adrian was here. I was praying that this week would go flashing by so he could bless me with his handsome face in the morning. As for the boy he had brutally beaten, rumours had it that he was also suspended for week, not like he hadn't seen it coming anyways.

Still, I couldn't wrap my head around what had occurred the other day. I could officially say that Adrian Clarkson was my boyfriend. That same hot mess who could get a job as a model belonged to me!

"Don't act stupid Mila." She nudged me with her her arm. "Did you sort it out with Adrian or what?"

I know it was ridiculous not to tell my best friend from childhood, but I wasn't ready for their reaction just yet. Yeah, I trusted Vivian with all my heart. But if I told her then she'd only spill it to Elliot who would blabber it to Andre, and so on like Chinese whispers ... I mean, it was as if everyone around me wanted this more than I did, and I wasn't going to give them what they wanted like they had expected.

For all I know, people were secretly betting on us ... aka my father.

"Yeah, it went good," I directly replied, brushing it off like it was nothing.

I KISSED HIM AND IT WAS AMAZING!

"Good? Just good?" She questioned further, unimpressed from my 'lack of actions.'

"Pretty much, yeah."

"This is not how I raised you." She scoffed, scolding me with a stern voice. "My motto is: if you want a man you get the man!"

"Gee, funny how your own motto didn't work for you because if you remember it took you about about all of your high school experience to get Elliot?" I remarked as she rolled her eyes, not being able to deny it.

"At least I'm with mine unlike you," she mumbled under her breath, but speeded away before I could murder her.

Bitch.

Shaking my head, I entered calculus already dreading the idea of working things out logically. Plus Mr Rupert was still coming to class late with a fresh hickey on different areas each day.

Hastily, I paused when a blonde, goofy douche lingered around the doorway, peeping in slightly.

What the hell is he doing here?

Since it wouldn't matter because the teacher never arrived, I reversed back to uncover him.

Catching him off guard, I asked, "What are you doing Idiot?"

He scouted around to figure where the voice was coming from, but was revealed to see me when I tapped him on the shoulder. Like in every incident, a frantic, crooked smirk appeared. The thing with Elliot was that no matter how frustrating he could be, whenever he smiled it was like his whole face was too.