Chapter 21- Ass Like A Cupcake

"POPTART WAKE UP!" I heard dad yell from the bottom of the stairs, attempting to wake me up from my deep slumber.

Reese seemed to had woken up since he wouldn't stop licking my cheeks and leaving saliva behind.

My eyes fluttered opened for a second, feeling the light stream through the peep of my blinds, blinding me. "No, two more minuets," I groaned.

Last night I came home extremely tired, around eight in the afternoon. For some people that's not late at all, but the day dragged since I woke up early. I didn't even have time to make myself some food. I took a quick shower to get any of the salt water off my body and went straight to bed. And since my sleep was wrecked by Vivian for waking me up soo early yesterday, I decided to catch up today...well it was more like ruined now.

"WAKE UP! IT'S FOUR PM!" He continued to shout.

"NO, IT'S SUNDAY!" I said groggily, throwing the duvet over my head. I heard Reese walk out of the room, even the dog had enough of me.

"YOU HAVE A FRIEND AT THE DOOR, AND IT'S A BOY!" He grabbed my attention. Since when did a boy ever come to my house?

It couldn't be Nolan or else dad wouldn't had answered it, since he hated him that much, and I didn't blame him anymore.

"CAN'T YOU JUST BEAT THE DUDE UP WITH THE BASEBALL BAT?!" My voice came out thick with sleep. "WHOEVER HE IS, HE CAN WAIT!"

Where was I? Oh yes my own palace filled with never ending and my own chocolate fountain with-

"HE SEEMS LIKE A NICE GUY!" He defended. Dad didn't usually find any guys nice, and to hear that caused me to be wide awake.

"CAN'T HE WAIT?" I complained.

"I'M AFRAID NOT, POPTART!"

"WELL HE'S WAITING! I DONT CARE!" I tightened the duvet cover around me, not caring if I was going to suffocate.

"She's upstairs in her room, feel free to try and wake her up." I heard dad speak to the stranger. "I'd lend you a face mask for her morning breath, but unfortunately we ran out from the amount of times I've used them."

Classic dad. Why don't you expose me even more? Not my fault I don't wake up with minty fresh breath like in the movies.

My dad would never allow a random dude to enter my room, he was too protective like that. So what made this boy any different.

I groaned loudly, kicking my legs in annoyance as I heard the dude walk up the stairs, creaking the floor boards. If he wanted to see me, he could witness me like a mess. I didn't care that I woke up fugly. I didn't even brush my teeth, or even changed from my tank top and shorts. And don't get me started with my hair that was attempted into a bun, but all the short pieces of hair flew out, sticking out from random places.

My hair tie was on life support!

"Not very polite to leave a guest for sleep." A family deep voice interrupted me when my eye lids were about to shut.